"You're BLONDE?!"

Jelly Beans

"I can't believe how fast food goes" Yeong Hwa mumbled as she rummaged around in the near empty cupboards. The refrigerator was no better off, either. It had only been a week since she had shown up at the Kim residence, but already the overstocked stores Eun Sun had left behind for her had been exhausted. Sighing, Yeong Hwa ran a hand through her hair and closed the refrigerator door. She would have to go shopping in order to restock everything.

 

"Or we could just eat out all the time" Yeong Hwa considered, not really in the mood to go shopping.

 

"Hell no" Myung Soo yawned from behind Yeong Hwa. Quickly she jerked around, surprised to see that he was still around the house. It was already noon, and since she hadn't seen him when she came she had expected him to have left early or something. It wouldn't be surprising. Although for the first two or so days Myung Soo had stuck around the house and helped her out, in his own unhelpful way, he had been leaving more and more in order to spend more time with his friends.

 

Yeong Hwa supposed she should have seen it coming. After all, why would Eun Sun pay someone to watch her children when she had a plenty old enough son who could do the same job for free? Obviously the answer was because Myung Soo was hardly responsible enough to take care of a gold fish, let alone two precious angels.

 

"We have no food though" Yeong Hwa retorted, gesturing to the ajar cupboards that revealed their nearly bare interiors. Shrugging his shoulders, Myung Soo walked straight past her and reached into one of the cupboards for a box of crackers. Apparently he wasn't concerned with their lack of any food, or at least anything that could make a decent meal. "You can't just eat crackers all the time. You'll get fat" Yeong Hwa commented, reaching around and poking Myung Soo's stomach.

 

Glaring at her, Myung Soo swatted Yeong Hwa's hand away before she could further intrude on his personal space. "You can't just frivolously spend our money" he mumbled, having lost some of the puffed up arrogance from before after Yeong Hwa's teasing. Rolling her eyes, Yeong Hwa snatched the crackers away after he had pulled out a dozen or so and closed the lid.

 

"Hey" he protested, but the fight wasn't in him. Apparently he was still trying to fully wake up.

 

"You'll get fat" Yeong Hwa repeated, dead serious about crackers being the devil's food. Now it was Myung Soo's turn to roll his eyes as he popped a cracker into his mouth.

 

"They're crackers" he protested, gesturing lightly to the box. Determined to win the argument, Yeong Hwa pushed herself up onto the counter and began reading off the nutrition facts on the back of the box. "295 calories per serving, six grams fat, 781 milligrams of sodium, seventeen percent-"

 

"Alright, alright! Crackers are evil!" Myung Soo caved, snatching the box away from Yeong Hwa and practically throwing it back into the cupboard. Triumphant, Yeong Hwa snuck a cracker from Myung Soo's pile and popped it into before he could turn around and catch her. Yeah crackers might not be the best health choice, but they were definitely tasty. "Eating out all the time is bad, too" Myung Soo added, taking Yeong Hwa's win away from her in a second.

 

Now slightly deflated, Yeong Hwa allowed herself to pout a little in order to try and make Myung Soo feel guilty.

 

"Don't make your face any uglier than it already is" Myung Soo responded flatly, entirely unfazed by Yeong Hwa's display of aegyo. Her pride bruised, Yeong Hwa pushed off the counter and stalked towards the kitchen door. Behind her, she could hear Myung Soo trying to cover up his laugh by disguising it as a cough.

 

"How on Earth did you ever become popular with the ladies?" Yeong Hwa snapped, her whole body stiffening at Myung Soo's obvious mocking. Surprised that she was willing to start a second round with him, Myung Soo could only shrug his shoulders in response. Exhaling slowly, Yeong Hwa ran a hand through her hair in exasperation. "I'm serious. You've got to be the biggest jerk on the planet" Yeong Hwa insisted, staring intently at Myung Soo as though she could magically read whatever it was that made him attractive.

 

"Don't you find me attractive?" Myung Soo asked, a little bit of curiosity betrayed in his tone. Although Yeong Hwa was sure she wasn't the first girl to ever show disinterest towards Myung Soo, she was probably the first to so actively fight against his obvious attractiveness.

 

"Yes, Myung Soo, you are attractive" Yeong Hwa admitted, not daring to say it out loud. Of course he had the things that obviously made someone attractive, such as being tall, athletic, and possessing amazing eyes, but there were also things about him as a person that made him attractive, too. Such as his, usually, quiet demeanor, the mysteriousness that surrounded him, or even his unique sense of humor. All of it came together to form Myung Soo, who was like a real life Barbie doll... except a dude.

 

"What's the guy Barbie's name?" Yeong Hwa thought, her mind's train of thought entirely derailing as she suddenly became fixated on that name. Across from her, Myung Soo allowed a small smile on his face. It was obvious she found him attractive, all girls found him attractive, but the "Warrior Princess" would never admit to having fallen for her "King". Even if she was head over heels in love with him, Yeong Hwa wasn't the type to easily admit her feelings for someone else.

 

Of course it was better for the both of them if that was they way she was. Myung Soo obviously had no physical or emotional attraction to this girl. Frankly, she couldn't make herself any less desirable even if she put forth an active attempt to do so. It wasn't that she was ugly, per say - well, alright, she could do a little bit about her make up and maybe actually try spending a few extra minutes brushing her hair - but that her personality was just so unfeminine that it would take quite the interesting guy to ever like her.

 

"Myung Soooooooooooooooo?" Yeong Hwa groaned, waving her hand in front of his face. Startling slightly, Myung Soo jerked back from her sudden closeness and smacked his funny bone on the counter. Bowing his head so that Yeong Hwa couldn't see the pain he was in, Myung Soo crouched on the ground and held his arm to his chest. Unconcerned, Yeong Hwa crouched beside him and rested her hands on both his shoulders.

 

"In short, no. I do not find you attractive" she announced, smiling triumphantly. Myung Soo would have commented on how stupid it was for her to be proud of coming up with a whopping two sentences, but he was concerned that his voice might come out weak if he tried to speak while still in pain. So he let Yeong Hwa have her win, however small it might be.

 

"Anyway, we're going shopping if you want to join us" Yeong Hwa offered, walking backwards so that she didn't turn her back on him while she made her way to the kitchen's door for the second time. Clenching his teeth tighter, Myung Soo shook his head. "Well?" Yeong Hwa asked, unable to see Myung Soo's answer because of the counter he was behind.

 

His pain making him more irritable than usual, Myung Soo abruptly stood up and tried not to show Yeong Hwa the pain he was in. "No! You're the one who is supposed to be working as my maid, and since when do masters ever help their maids?!" He snapped before shoving roughly past her and stalking out of the kitchen.

 

"O-Kay" Yeong Hwa muttered, trying not to admit to herself how freaked out she had been by Myung Soo's sudden outburst. Yeah she knew he got angry, they had had more than their fair share of "disagreements" at school before, but he never was scary about it. Maybe he was already starting to get sick of having to put up with her staying at his house.

 

"I don't blame him. I would be pretty annoyed if someone was living with me for an entire summer, and especially so if we didn't get along" Yeong Hwa thought aloud, following Myung Soo out of the kitchen once she was sure he had been given enough time to get a safe distance away. She would try and keep her distance from him, for now. Make it seem like she wasn't entirely intruding on his life. "But why should I have to foot around when I'm supposed to be the one in charge?!" She suddenly demanded, opening the hall's closet and reaching in for a hat.

 

Sunscreen was another commodity that the Kim household had run out of, and she wasn't about to let her skin get burned into a nasty, peeling red mass of flesh. The twins also should be spared such a painful fate, Yeong Hwa realized, so she reached in and snagged two more hats of smaller proportions.

 

"Seo Hyeon! Yoogeun! Come on, we're going-" Yeong Hwa paused for a moment. Did the twins like shopping? If not, then they definitely wouldn't want to come with her, but she definitely didn't want to leave them here with Myung Soo when he was in such a bad mood. "We're going on an adventure!" she decided on, choosing a vague enough term that would both cover shopping and spark the twins's interest.

 

Almost the second the words were out of , Yeong Hwa could hear the twins upstairs as they began scrambling to get to her first. Smiling, Yeong Hwa crossed the hall to the mirror that hung on the wall and slipped the baseball cap she had chosen over her head. Taking her time to adjust the baseball cap to her liking, Yeong Hwa waited patiently for the twins to come down the stairs.

 

"Where are we going?!" Yoogeun squealed as he came thundering down the stairs. It was more of a controlled fall than anything else, but over the past week Yeong Hwa had managed to get used to Yoogeun's loud way of being. Smiling, she slipped Yoogeun's hat onto his head as he came pounding up to her. Behind him, Seo Hyeon was taking the stairs at a much more relaxed, dainty pace. It was amazing how two people who looked so similar, being nearly identical copies of each other, could be so different in their personalities.

 

"It's a secret" Yeong Hwa teased lightly, still unsure of whether or not the twins enjoyed shopping. Her vague answer satisfied Yoogeun, though, and he was already at the door by the time Seo Hyeon had even reached Yeong Hwa. Keeping one eye on Yoogeun to make sure he didn't run off, Yeong Hwa tried to help Seo Hyeon put on her hat.

 

The little girl did not seem to appreciate her Unni's tastes, though, and adamantly refused to put on the hat. Sighing, Yeong Hwa conceded and instead helped Seo Hyeon open the closet door so she could choose her own hat. Beside the door, Yoogeun waited impatiently for Seo Hyeon to hurry and finish picking her hat.

 

"Just choose a hat!" Yoogeun groaned, his endless energy being put to the use of nagging. Already it seemed like this trip was going to be more exhausting than was previously imagined.

 

"A lady needs to look good!" Seo Hyeon snapped back, turning her head for a second in order to stick her tongue out at Yoogeun before going back to searching for a hat. Instantly Yeong Hwa had to snap her hand over in order to keep her laughter from squeezing on. It was a difficult fight, though, and Yeong Hwa could feel her face beginning to go red from the exertion.

 

"What four year old says something like that?!" Yeong Hwa thought, sending forth a whole new wave of laughter that she had to quickly disguise as a violent fit of coughing. Concerned for her Unni's health, Seo Hyeon stopped her search for a second to check on Yeong Hwa. Realizing she was worrying the twins, or at least the one who wasn't impatiently waiting to leave, Yeong Hwa forced herself to gain her composure and smiled reassuringly at Seo Hyeon.

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine" she said, waving off the laugh-cough. Nodding hesitantly, Seo Hyeon kept one watchful eye on Yeong Hwa as she continued searching for a hat.

 

After another two minutes of digging through the closet's contents, Seo Hyeon finally found a small white sun hat that had a fake yellow sunflower decorating it. By now at the end of his patience, Yoogeun made his displeasure with Seo Hyeon's tedious search very well known by sighing heavily as she slowly made her way to the door. Even Yeong Hwa was beginning to sympathize with Yoogeun, believing that Seo Hyeon's sluggish behavior now was foreshadowing similar behavior at the store.

 

"Here" Yoogeun urged, holding out Seo Hyeon's shoes to her in an attempt to get her to hurry up. Quietly Seo Hyeon thanked Yoogeun and sat down on the floor in order to slip her shoes on. While she worked on one, Yoogeun helped her with the other. It was cute how they worked so well together, although the reasons behind this helpfulness of Yoogeun's tainted it just a little.

 

"Myung Soo! We're leaving!" Yeong Hwa called behind her as she unlocked the door. In the blink of an eye Yoogeun had thrown the door wide open and was out on the sidewalk, hopping impatiently from one foot to the other. At the rate he was going, they would be running all the way to the store.

 

"Oppaaaaaa! We're leaaaaaaving!" Seo Hyeon echoed, though her voice came out more as a screech. Wincing slightly, Yeong Hwa strained her ears past the ringing in her ears in order to try and hear a response from Myung Soo. The house remained silent, though, so Yeong Hwa decided to give up before Seo Hyeon tried getting his attention again.

 

After ushering Seo Hyeon out of the house Yeong Hwa closed the door, leaving it unlocked since Myung Soo was inside anyway. In the case of someone attempting to break in, Yeong Hwa had the upmost confidence in Myung Soo to defend his territory. After all, he had certainly done a good job of it when he felt threatened by Yeong Hwa's presence.

 

"Even the stupidest of dogs can understand the simple command of guarding a house" Yeong Hwa thought, trying to picture Myung Soo as a ferocious dog as she pointed the twins in the right direction. All she managed to get was the Kingka with a wet puppy nose and floppy brown ears, though.

 

Pressing her lips together, Yeong Hwa held back the outburst of laughter that was trying to escape. The twins were too young to understand the humor of the situation, but would still ask why she was laughing regardless. Better to just avoid an awkward conversation and keep her laughter in, although it was pretty hard.

 

"So where are we going?" Yoogeun asked, jumping over the cracks in the sidewalk.

 

"It's a secret" Yeong Hwa repeated, holding a finger to her lips and winking conspiratorially at Yoogeun. Eyes widening, Yoogeun turned dead serious and started easing his way down the sidewalk, eyes darting here and there.

 

"Yoogeun-"

 

"Ssh!" He interrupted, covering Seo Hyeon's mouth with his hand. "We can't let them know where we're going" Yoogeun instructed. Although she didn't fully understand what her brother was doing, Seo Hyeon also became just as serious as Yoogeun and nodded vigorously. Thus, together, the twins began scouting out the area ahead, making Yeong Hwa wait behind mailboxes and hedges until they said the coast was clear.

 

It was a long trip to the store.

                    

"Myung Soo! We're Leaving!"

 

Rolling his eyes, Myung Soo ignored Yeong Hwa and flipped the white noise switch to on in order to drown out any further comments from her. Even white noise wasn't able to drown out the next voice that thundered up the stairs though.

 

"Oppaaaaaa! We're leaaaaaaving!" Seo Hyeon screeched, making Myung Soo flinch even from this far away. Frowning, he slipped his headphones off and rolled off his bed in order to go and see what the hell these two females wanted. Obviously they would just keep going until they made him deaf, so getting this over with before that unfortunate event could occur was the most expedient solution.

 

By the time he got downstairs, though, the house was empty. Figures Yeong Hwa would scream and yell at him to come downstairs, only to then leave before even giving him a chance to answer. Rolling his eyes, Myung Soo staggered into the living room and flopped onto the sofa. He didn't know why, but he had slept horribly the night before and now could barely keep his eyes open. He couldn't fall back asleep, though. It was bad for your health if you slept too much.

 

Yawning, Myung Soo propped himself up on one elbow and reached underneath the couch for the television remote. Once found, he flipped on the TV and skimmed through channels until he came to a drama that seemed remotely interesting. He was pretty sure it was reruns, but he had never seen the show the first time around so it didn't really matter.

 

Unfortunately, by the time the first bout of commercials came along - advertising a new electric razor - Myung Soo had fallen fast asleep with one arm draped over the couch and the other resting underneath his head as a makeshift pillow.

                   

"I can't breathe!" Myung Soo thought as the ocean's surface became further and further away. Panicking, Myung Soo tried to get his arms to cooperate and swim for the surface, but this attempt only ended in failure. Still struggling, Myung Soo began feeling his consciousness begin to slip away as water started to fill his lungs.

 

Myung Soo's eyes flew open as he was violently jerked out of his dream. Still not quite in the real world, Myung Soo bolted upright.

 

"Wait, L don't- YAH!" Dong Woo yelped as his head connected with Myung Soo's. From their various spots around the living room, all the members of Infinite winced at the sound of bone on bone echoing around the room. Whimpering, Dong Woo quickly scrambled off Myung Soo's lap in order to avoid any further attacks by his dongsaeng.

 

Blinking, Myung Soo's brain tried to make sense of the situation while simultaneously handling the new pain that had blossomed in his forehead. After a seconds thought, Myung Soo clutched at his chest, which was concealing his racing heart, and dropped back onto the couch. As he landed, a squelching sound drew his attention to the fact that he was soaking wet. Also, lying on the floor was a cushion that had a small drool stain. That was probably why he thought he was drowning.

 

"Geez, brain, could you give me a less cryptic warning next time someone is trying to murder me?!" Myung Soo thought as a face appeared in his vision, blocking out the light overhead.

 

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty," Sung Yeol greeted, grinning from ear to ear. Groaning, Myung Soo rubbed at his eyes and tried to make sense of the situation. "Have a good nap?" Sung Yeol continued, nudging Myung Soo's thigh with his foot. In retaliation Myung Soo lashed out with his own foot, trying to kick Sung Yeol away, but the older boy easily danced out of the way of his hubae's attack.

 

"How the hell did you guys get in here?" Myung Soo demanded weakly as he sat up.

 

"Yah, Myung Soo, you ought to watch your language when the twins are around," Sung Gyu scolded, mimicking the warning that Myung Soo would constantly tell the Infinite members when they visited. Rolling his eyes, Myung Soo pulled off his shirt. There was no point in trying to dry it when it was this wet.

 

"They're not here," Myung Soo muttered, allowing Sung Yeol to help him stand. Once more he had had trouble sleeping, and the sudden awakening - courtesy of his "friends" - had definitely not improved anything.

 

"So then the babysitter isn't either?" Dong Woo asked, the disappointment obvious in his voice. From beside him Woo Hyun wrapped a sympathetic arm around Dong Woo's shoulders.

 

"Trust me, you don't want to meet her anyway," Myung Soo grumbled, remembering exactly who the babysitter in question was. Honestly, if Dong Woo knew who his mysterious darling was he would probably have nightmares for weeks. Maybe even years. "Maybe I'm having nightmares about her. It would explain why I can't sleep," he thought, trying to remember what he had been dreaming about over the past few days. It was hard enough remembering his latest dream, though, so remembering any others was impossible.

 

"I thought you weren't interested in her?" Woo Hyun asked, sending a quick warning look in Dong Woo's direction. He had said that Myung Soo needed a date because the babysitter was obviously not going to cut it, and being the concerned friend he was Woo Hyun had happily agreed to help find said date; but if he had spent three days going through ever contact in his phone just to find Myung Soo a date when he didn't need one, Dong Woo was going to be feeling the wrath of Woo Hyun.

 

"What?" Myung Soo asked, not quite sure where this logic was going.

 

"Well it sounds like you're trying to keep us away from her, but we might just be hearing wrong..." Sung Gyu started to explain, but one icy look from Myung Soo quickly shut him up. He might be older than Myung Soo, but even Sung Gyu didn't screw around with the guy when he was angry.

 

"You heard wrong," Myung Soo replied darkly, his eyes flickering around to the other members for confirmation that they, too, understood they had hear wrong. The only member who looked uncomfortable about this was Sung Jong, who kept avoiding Myung Soo's gaze. Not terribly odd, considering Sung Jong could be quite the temperamental guy. The others probably forced him to come along or something, and now he was sulking.

 

"Anyway, stop avoiding the question and tell me how you got in here," Myung Soo asked, looking to Dong Woo - who seemed to be the "brilliant" mind behind this plan - for answers. Shuffling his feet awkwardly, Dong Woo looked away and waited for one of the other members to answer.

 

"Oh for goodness sake, Myung Soo! We're your friends! Can't we come and visit you for the sake of comradary?" Sung Gyu demanded playfully, throwing his hands up in the air in mock exasperation. Myung Soo wasn't buying this excuse for a minute, though.

 

"Sure, but that isn't why you're here," he replied, his eyes once more finding their way to Dong Woo, who was now trying to place Woo Hyun between himself and Myung Soo's icy stare. "Besides, I didn't ask why - at least not yet - I asked how. Did you guys break in or something?"

 

"Of course not, L. We used the front door" Sung Jong said, speaking up for the first time. His tone was even more worn out than Myung Soo's, confirming the suspicion that Sung Jong was here against his will.

 

"Never force Sung Jong to do something. The griping will be endless" Myung Soo thought, remembering the dozens of times in the past they had tried to force Sung Jong to do something. After some pestering he would usually reluctantly go along with things, but he never did it quietly. Honestly, why any of the other Infinite members even tried was beyond Myung Soo. It was obvious that Sung Jong wouldn't happily listen to his Hyungs.

 

"So..." Myung Soo sighed, gesturing for Sung Jong to continue. That was all the maknae seemed willing to say, though. Inhaling deeply, Myung Soo looked to his other "friends" to see if they had an answer.

 

"The front door was unlocked" Hoya finally admitted, also contributing to the conversation for the first time.

 

"Yeong Hwa you moron!" Myung Soo thought, running a hand through his hair. Sighing, he continued his questioning. "So now let's move on to why you're here."

 

"Blind date!" Dong Woo suddenly blurted out, smiling hopefully at Myung Soo. Even the comedy king's brightness couldn't warm the room, though, as it visibly chilled several centigrade while Myung Soo digested this new information. Finally, he came to a conclusion, and as the other members waited the atmosphere became very tense.

 

"Hell. No." Myung Soo growled, throwing his soaked shirt at Dong Woo and managing to hit him right in the face, then stalking towards the living room door. He didn't make it far, though. As Dong Woo tried to claw off the wet material from his face, Woo Hyun and Hoya lunged forward and caught Myung Soo before he could escape, each grabbing an arm.

 

"You cannot skip this date! We already told the girl you were coming!" Woo Hyun argued, his voice pleading. He had been forced to promise to go in Myung Soo's stead if the guy decided not to show up, and considering this blind date was Woo Hyun's ex-girlfriend it would be really, really bad if he showed up. Woo Hyun had already been subject to that demon's five inch stilettos once and he really didn't want to have to do that again.

 

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Myung Soo snapped, trying to jerk his way out of Woo Hyun's grasp. When that obviously wasn't going to work, he tried to break free from Hoya but ended with the same results.

 

"Because somebody said you wanted a girlfriend!" Woo Hyun glared pointedly over Myung Soo's shoulder at Dong Woo, who shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

 

"I explicitly said no to a blind date!"

 

"Well now you're stuck with it!" Sung Gyu said, attempting to be a voice of reason in this shouting festival. Myung Soo was not in the mood to listen, though. Not even to his leader.

 

"Hell. No!" He snapped, ripping his arm away from Woo Hyun's grip and then using his now free hand to try and pry off Hoya's grip. Glancing over the top of Myung Soo's head, or at least trying to because of the height difference, Hoya looked to his leader for guidance. Shrugging helplessly, he gestured for Hoya to let Myung Soo go. Nodding, Hoya quickly removed his grip from Myung Soo's arm.

 

"Is there any way we can convince you?" Dong Woo asked tentatively, a nervous smile on his face. Shaking his head adamantly, Myung Soo turned to try and leave - again.

 

"Blonde," Sung Jong suddenly spoke up, reminding everyone in the room of the deal Infinite had made a year ago. Now the scales were tipped in Infinite's favor, and Myung Soo - judging by the fact he had frozen stock still - knew it. "If we ever turned down a girl, after accepting to go on a date with her, then we would dye our hair blonde," Sung Jong explained, shrugging his shoulders as though this were a casual matter.

 

Now really angry, Myung Soo turned to face Sung Jong in order to glare him into shutting up. Sung Jong, who was equally - if not more - stubborn than his Hyung was not about to back down, though. "And wasn't it your idea, Hyung?" he asked innocently, fluttering his eyes a bit in order to increase the effect. Around them, the Infinite members nodded to a chorus of "Yeah"s and "That's right"s.

 

"Sung Jong," Myung Soo thought, trying to telepathically shut up the maknae. Sung Jong was not to be deterred, though. Not that he was controlling the situation, anymore. Now the other members had picked up on this idea, and if it had been hard to try and convince one of them to drop it, it would be impossible to convince all of them.

 

"Go blind or go blonde," Sung Gyu determined, delivering Myung Soo his ultimatum. Grimacing, Myung Soo debated about the pros and cons of his two options.

 

"Do you have any dye with you?" he asked cautiously, glancing around at the other members who, at any moment, could jump him.

 

"No-" Sung Jong answered honestly.

 

"Triumph!" Myung Soo thought, but unfortunately not continuing any thinking. "Then I choose to go blonde," he replied smugly, crossing his arms over his puffed up torso in triumph.

 

"-but we could always buy some," Sung Jong finished, looking equally as triumphant as Myung Soo. Instantly Myung Soo deflated, not even having enough energy to defend himself as Hoya once more took hold of him and began leading him to the bathroom.

 

"Shouldn't we give him another chance?" Woo Hyun frantically asked, obviously unhappy with this turn of events.

 

"You should call Cheong Ae and tell her L won't be able to meet with her tonight" Sung Gyu ordered as he followed the other members into the bathroom. Groaning, Woo Hyun pulled out his cell phone and began to reluctantly scroll through his contacts.

 

"Woo Hyun, waiting!" Dong Woo cheered as he passed. Rather than being encouraged, though, Woo Hyun simply saw an escape route in his dongsaeng.

 

"You call Cheong Ae and tell her, since it was you who told me to set up the date" Woo Hyun ordered, ing his cell phone into Dong Woo's hands before the older boy could realize what was going on. Then, with equal speed, Woo Hyun rushed after the other members of Infinite before Dong Woo got the opportunity to give back the cell phone. "Hyung, hwaiting!" Woo Hyun called over his shoulder before slamming the bathroom door behind him.

 

Dumbstruck, Dong Woo resigned himself to calling Cheong Ae.

                   

"We're home!" Yoogeun bellowed as the shopping trio stepped into the house. Instantly he threw off his shoes and thundered into the kitchen, dragging behind him one of the plastic shopping bags. Nervously, Yeong Hwa watched him to make sure nothing fell out, or that the bag ripped. Fortunately, it seemed like he made it without any incidence, preserving their hard bought food for another day.

 

"Do you want some help?" Yeong Hwa offered, gesturing to Seo Hyeon's shoes. Nodding, Seo Hyeon sat on the floor and let Yeong Hwa pull her shoes off for her.

 

"Your hair is yellow!" Yoogeun suddenly called out from the other room, his voice a mixture of horror and awe. "Yellow?" Yeong Hwa mouthed, glancing between Seo Hyeon and the closed kitchen door. Who on Earth would be in their house that had yellow hair?

 

Cautiously, Yeong Hwa gestured for Seo Hyeon to stick close to her as she went to the kitchen to investigate. Slowly Yeong Hwa pushed open the door and peered inside the kitchen to see just who had invaded the house. What she was was not an invader, but it did make her jaw hit the floor.

 

Then she started laughing.

 

"You're blonde?!" She choked out, staggering into the kitchen while doubled over in laughter. From his spot at the kitchen table, Myung Soo watched her reaction with negative amusement points. Yeong Hwa was enjoying this new situation far too much to notice Myung Soo's disapproval, though.

 

"I just gone done explaining this to Yoogeun" Myung Soo muttered darkly, resting his forehead against the table and attempting to cover his hair with his arms.

 

"That's not yellow blonde, though. That is white blonde!" Yeong Hwa managed to get out between laughs as she started regaining her composure. "I mean, did a snow storm hit you or something?" she asked, bringing on a whole new bout of laughter. Very much chagrined, Myung Soo tried pressing his face further into the table.

 

"Oppa?" Seo Hyeon asked, climbing into the seat beside Myung Soo. He didn't lift his face up, being too embarrassed to face his little sister. Pouting about being ignored, Seo Hyeon reached out to touch Myung Soo's hair. "It's pretty!" She exclaimed, running her fingers through the strangely colored hair.

 

This managed to bring Myung Soo out of hiding a little bit, but he was still not able to face Yeong Hwa. Sensing that Myung Soo really didn't find the situation humorous, although any normal person would be in stitches, Yeong Hwa pressed her lips together and tried to be sensitive about his predicament. Taking the seat across from Myung Soo, she gently reached across the table and poked his arm in an attempt to draw him out of hiding.

 

"Seo Hyeon's right. At least it's a pretty color" Yeong Hwa said, attempting to console what seemed to be an inconsolable person. "Although I can't say it suits you, L" she added to herself, having to press her lips together even more tightly to avoid laughing all over again.

 

"You think so?" Myung Soo asked, his voice more irritated than hopeful. Nodding eagerly, Yeong Hwa let out a long string of assurances. "I guess..." he muttered, still not convinced that his hair looked good.

 

"I've actually wanted to dye my hair blonde for a while now" Yeong Hwa explained, swinging her legs as she tried to think of where to take this story. Unfortunately, it went nowhere good. Her mind had very few filters, though, and the conclusion of her story came out before she could stop it. "Maybe now I should get it dyed so that we'll match! Like couple clothes, except it will be our hair!" She exclaimed teasingly.

 

Groaning, Myung Soo reburied his face. Her attempts at consoling a failure, Yeong Hwa caved in and began laughing.
 

 


Author's Note: Myung. Soo. Is. Blonde?! After seeing his pictures from that Japanese drama he was filming I just had to write a chapter with him going blonde!

((there might be a few typos or repeated sentences in here (copy paste might have gone a bit crazy) so if you see any puhleaaaaase tell me so I can fix them!!))