Candy, Crimes, and Connection

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Sunoo walked the massive corridors of Hybe with walls adorned with random tapestries filled with plants and doors, Sunoo thought to himself how big the building was

"I never imagined how big this building was. It is going to be more difficult to find people than assumed."

Just as he thought this to himself, he heard music blasting from one of the practice rooms. Sunoo clumsily made his way to the door. He heard what he thought was TXT. They must've been making a TikTok video or something. He knew they were making a comeback, but all he could hear was "Happily Ever After" playing. Once the music ended, Sunoo fumbled with the door handle and walked in, loudly announcing his arrival.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Sunoo from Enhypen. If you weren't already aware, the CEO's lunch has been stolen, and I have taken it upon myself to investigate the matter personally." His announcement reverberated in the room.

All the members immediately glanced at Sunoo, confused as to his sudden arrival.

"Uhh, hey? Soobin tried to think of something to say. "This is a joke, right? You investigating the theft of the CEO's food? I mean, who would actually go out of the way to steal someone's food, nonetheless the CEOs?" Soobin timidly laughed at this.

"You know what? That's a great question. There does not seem to be a plausible reason, but it's highly likely that it's the case!"

"Ahh, boredom does things to people. It was probably a harmless prank. It might be returned soon, or it was already taken out by the CEO or someone close to him," Beogmyu revealed.

Sunoo remembered what Heeseung had told him a few minutes ago.

"I thought that too until I was told it was like a daily routine for the CEO to take out and eat at 1:00 PM," Sunoo said with certainty.

Huenging Kai, who was doing some random dance moves to one of their songs, turned his body to Sunoo.

"You're talking about a theft from the fridge, right? Well, yesterday, I brought in a stash of candy from my dorm room here, clearly with my name written on it. I was here late and was about to get some of my candy I stashed in the cupboard next to the fridge to eat while playing Pokémon on my Switch for my break when I realized it just wasn't there anymore." Huenging Kai was saying this super quickly. "I chalked it up as me just forgetting where I actually put the candy bag. I was a little tired, so I even told myself I didn't bring it. But now I'm curious. What if it was also stolen?"

"I remember you telling me about

Please log in to read the full chapter