Blossoming Problem-Solving

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

The members ended up going down to the third floor of the Hybe building. Sunoo swore he was walking in almost maze-like patterns to reach the green screen room in which fromis_9 and TWS would be doing their promotional collaboration. Eventually, Saerom opened a door leading into the video recording studio.

"Wow, this recording studio is humongous. I don't think I've ever filmed in this one before." As he said this, he glanced at six men already in the room.

"Hello!" the six members of TWS greeted fromis_9 with such enthusiasm. "We're so excited to do this collab with you!"

"We're just as excited," Chaeyoung said, messing around with her hair.

"Sunoo, I just got word that you're allowed to stay in here as long as you're quiet," Saerom said, moving away from a staff member.

"That's great to hear!" Sunoo laid against a wall of the massive recording space, and the members of fromis_9 and TWs were directed on what to do for the promotional trailer they were filing. The filming consisted of taking multiple videos of duos and trios of a combination of fromis_9 and TWS members. They also filmed reels of the members attempting to dance to each other's songs. Sunoo almost found himself laughing multiple times at this. They filmed interviews with almost every individual member explaining why they liked Hybe and how they thought Pledis was creating a familial atmosphere. They ended with taking a quick video of the group together.

Sunoo checked his phone and was shocked to see that two hours had gone by. He thought to himself how he could stay quiet for so long. After the filming, a staff member told the groups that they should stay there as they edited the video just in case they needed to reshoot something. The members obliged.

"Alright, it is my time to shine," Sunoo said very loudly. Getting back all the energy he had lost from the two hours, he couldn't speak.

"TWS, you may not know me. I'm Sunoo of Enhypen. It is a pleasure to meet you. You're a fairly new group, right? Didn't you debut this year?"

"Yeah, we did! And thank you, I'm Hanjin. Pleased to meet you," Hanjin said with a big grin on their face.

Everyone else introduced themselves to Sunoo.

"I know what I'm about to say is going to sound crazy, but I was told about a phenomenon called the Pledis Phenomenon, where when one Pledis group does something, others must follow suit. It's like a law. That's what I'm at least told by that woman over there, Hayoung." Sunoo says this with so much power as he points over to Hayoung, who is standing close to the door out of the room. "She actually took some candy out of Kai's stash, but only a little. She thinks you and Seventeen took the other pieces of candy to prove her theory true."

Hayoung giggled a little.

"Oh, I see. I never knew there was such a thing as that. Seventeen sure has never mentioned it," Shinyu, the leader, said.

Sunoo muttered how he didn't think it was.

"Well, anyways, I'm here to do a little investigation. I'm curious to know about your whereabouts around night yesterday."

"Night? Well, all of us stayed over pretty late. We didn't leave until 10:00 or so. We were practicing for upcoming concerts and such," Kyungmin, the youngest, told Sunoo.

"It's true. We were practicing super hard. I mean, I sweat so much, but I thought I improved so much in intricate dancing. My footwork definitely improved," Doohon said very adamantly.

"Well, did any of you leave the room at any time where the theft of Kai's candy could happen?" Sunno asked the members.

"Yeah, were you?" Jiheon said randomly.

"Oh hey wait, excuse... oh never mind, I guess I'll just let her do her thing," Sunoo quietly said to himself, realizing he didn't have to do any talking currently and realized he was okay with that.

"Well, uhm. We did go out for a break. We were on the first floor and decided to have a little snack at around 9:00 p.m., Jihoon told Jiheon. His breath was, for some reason, a little shaky.

"Could I please inquire what you ate for a snack? You did say you had a snack, right?" Jiehon said in a super calm manner.

"Uhm. Yes. Yes, we had. Let me see, chips, yep, that's what we had." Youngjae said this, but there were many pauses.

Jiheon thought to herself.

"Why are they nervous when speaking about what they had for a snack? I mean

Please log in to read the full chapter