The Finale/The Hybe Dinner Gathering

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day was fast approaching its end. The day was a longer one. However, all groups were permitted to leave by 7:00. In fact, the CEO himself closed the building down by 7:30. He wanted everyone to go to the dinner he had planned. All of Enhypen carpooled to get to the restaurant. It seems many of the other groups followed suit. Sunoo and the rest of Enypen ended up getting to the restaurant by 7:45, and as they waited there, many different groups and even the solo artist of Hybe and the CEO of Hybe himself ended up entering before 8:00. Here's how it went down.

"Mmm. The food smells so delicious," Sunghoon told the rest of the members. "Wait, hold up, is this cavalier?" He says this as a waiter places a bowl of it in front of him. "This looks expensive. I mean, I am not even paying for it." Sunghoon was shocked by what was being served as an appetizer. "Well, I hope fish eggs taste as good as they cost," Sunghoon said while eating them, knowing again he wasn't paying for anything.

"Man, how does it feel to solve the three cases you were investigating? I thought you were joking about doing so when you first said something, but here you are now. You earned us a spot to eat at such a fancy restaurant," Jay told Sunoo.

"Oh, it feels perfect. But I did have help along the way. It wasn't just me who earned us a spot here. Thank Niki, too," Sunoo said, pointing at Niki.

"Oh, come on. You don't need to be like that. I only helped in the final stretch. You did most of the heavy work with Jiheon," Niki told Sunoo.

TXT and Le Sserafim came and sat down at their designated table eager to order.

"Wow, we are not dressed for this occasion in the slightest," Beogmyu was saying to the members of each group.

"You couldn't be any truer," Kai said in agreement.

"Oh my gosh. Look at these prices. The CEO reserved this whole restaurant for us. I wonder how much that cost," Yunjin said, shocked.

"I'm looking at the menu, and all the food looks delicious. I'm thinking of getting lobster," Chaewon told Yunjin.

"All these foods look extremely rich and not to my tastebuds," Eunchae added.

The members of TXT and Le Sserafim laughed at what was just said.

"Oh, here are some fancy chicken options you might like," Soobin pointed out.

"Ah, were you looking at the chicken section? I know how much you like chicken," Taehyun told Soobin.

"Hey, chicken is good," Sakura told Taehyun.

"I'm already looking at the deserts," Kazuha told the groups.

Everyone laughed once again.

"How in the heck am I ever going to decide what I want to get as my meal?" Yeonjun said, looking distressed.

Even more members started to show up. It was TWS followed by &team.

"Man, this place is looking fancy. It feels like I'm inside a palace," Shinyu told his group.

"No kidding. Going from the Hybe building to this is giving me total whiplash," Donhoon said funnily.

"I honestly feel like I'm too young to be here. How is it possible that I'm," Kyungmin said, trying to think hard about it.

"I know. We're a newer group. I know it's just a restaurant, but it feels surreal to be here," Jihoon told the group.

&team approached TWS.

"Seems you guys are as shocked as we are," Harua told the group.

"Seems so. How about we take a seat?" Nicholas pointed to the fancy-looking seats.

"Wow, even those look fancy to sit on," Youngjae said, who couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh wow, you're right." Ej was now looking at the chairs.

"I feel rich just sitting in these seats," Hanjin added. "This is already becoming a super fun hype gathering."

"Oh, I can agree with you. A hybe gathering where we can eat." Fuma meant to tell himself this but did it out loud, garnering laughs from members of the room.

New jeans appeared in the dining room of the restaurant, and they sat down.

"Oh, look at all this bread," Mini said, stuffing a bunch of bread in her face.

"Oh, you like bread, too," Jo was saying, shuffling bread in his face.

"Hey, you're going to choke or something. Chew slower," Maki said concerningly to Jo.

"Oh yeah, you shouldn't do that," K said, but he was also shoving food down his face.

A salad was brought out to the members of the table.

"Wow, they even have the salads looking good. What the heck," Taki said.

Yuma started eating the salad.

"Wait, this salad is fire. It's incredibly tasty with this ranch dressing."

"Oh look, it's Seventeen," Haeirn said, staring right at them.

Seventeen ended up making their grand entrance into the room. Seungkwan was cracking jokes like typical about the fancies of the room and how he thought he didn't deserve to be there.

"You can stop that." Mingyu looked at him, a bit embarrassed.

"Hello, guys," S.Coups said. He sat down

It was the first he noticed, but it seemed S.Coups had a limp. He seemed to be dancing on it during practice,

Please log in to read the full chapter