Elegance of the Bangtan Boys (Or Lack Thereof)

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

BTS kept on walking. Jiheon and Sunoo wanted to wait until BTS got into a room to investigate them, but they were just not doing so. They were repeatedly walking upstairs and downstairs. Yes, they were taking stairs, not the elevator, and just seemed to be walking decently fast in the corridors of the Hybe building.

"Are they actually going to stop anywhere?" Sunno thought to himself. But before he could say anything, Jiheon spoke up.

"Excuse me, my partner in crime, and I would like to have a little chat with you!"

As she said this, the members started looking at her individually.

"Well, well, who do we have here? Investigators, you say. For what purpose would there need to be investigators roaming around the Hybe building?" Jungkook said, still walking with the rest of the members as they were climbing down the stairs.

"Not really true investigators, it seems. Do you think they are here because they are trying to investigate the hubbub I've been hearing about the CEO's lunch being stolen?" RM mentioned this to the group.

"That is a plausible reason," J-hope said and reached the ground level as the group entered the first-floor lobby.

As he said this, the reminding member not yet down the stairs, Jin tripped and fell down some of the stairs.

"Are you okay, said J-hope as he reached out and picked him up?

"Yeah, thank you," Jin said as he got his balance back for a second.

"Ahh, how elegant that was," Sunoo thought to himself sarcastically.

"Well, is that what you wanted us to do, V, for your so-called military training," Suga asked V.

"Yes, that will be enough," V said, seeming delighted about what Suga told him. "You said you wanted to investigate us as culprits of the CEO's stolen lunch. I think that is fair enough."

"That sounds great!" Sunoo said, finally relieved that he was able to speak to the group and that he got to stop walking.

"This happened around 12:00 if I'm not mistaken. That's what I heard from other groups," Jin said.

"You're quite right about that. As far as I'm aware, we were the first group to find out, but who knows?" Sunoo told Jin.

"Well, 11:00 actually happened to be our lunchtime. We were on the first floor. Speaking of which, I believe only our group, Enhypen, and Lesserafim, were the only groups on the first floor from 11:00 until rotations after 12:00, RM told Jiheon and Sunoo.

"Is that so? Interesting! You didn't happen to eat at that particular dining area, did you?" Jiheon pointed at the exact dining area where both thefts occurred, which was located on the first floor of the lobby.

"Well, we actually did. It was the most convenient spot to eat," Jimin told Jiheon.

"You're not wrong, I guess. You all came at the same time. Right?" Sunoo said this, thinking there would be no reason for them not to.

"Well, actually, not quite. Suga told the two. Jungkook and Jimin, I believe, came to the dining area just a little before us."

"Uhm. Could I get a little more explanation as to why? Better yet, why don't you both explain?" Sunoo said this, pointing right at Jungook and Jimin.

"Oh, well, technically, Jimin and I did get out a little before the rest of the group. But I actually headed right to the bathroom. As for Jimin, I don't know what he did once he left", Jungkook told Sunoo with certainty in his voice.

"Well, I did actually head straight to the dining area, Jimin revealed.

"Great, great! Sunoo said this as he was writing

Please log in to read the full chapter