The Candy Case Cap Off

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Seventeen, I bet you're shocked to see us here. Wondering how we knew where you were, I bet," Sunoo said as a joke, but realizing that what he had just said was cringe. He squinted his eyes in pain.

"You're right about that. When I turned around, I quite literally almost died of a heart attack," Seungkwan said, laughing at what he had just said.

"I heard Dino saying in the elevator that you wanted to investigate us," The8 said, turning back to Sunoo and Jiheon.

"Well, that is the truth. We're trying to figure out the case of Kai's stolen candy once and for all, and you're like the final piece of this puzzle," Jiheon said, moving her head around to look at every member's face.

"Interesting, so we're like the make-or-break group of this case," Hoshi said to Jiheon.

"I must break it to you, but we weren't here yesterday. How could we have been a culprit in the case?" Jeonghan told Jiheon and Sunoo with the straightest face they'd ever seen.

"This particular theft actually happened the night before yesterday. I'm sure you were here, right? Practicing for your concert?" Sunoo said, unsure if he was correct or not.

"No, you're right about that," Woozi said, who was pacing around the room. "So I suppose we could be culprits." He looked at the two. "But you should make it quick. While we were told to go to this practice room, the first thing on our agenda is actually to attend a variety show. We will be leaving soon."

"He is very much right about that. It would be wonderful if these questions could be answered fast. I'm sure we won't take much of your time," Mingyu said with certainty.

"Perfect, then you guys were here at night. When did you guys leave," Jiheon said with excitement.

"Uhh, let me see. I would say around 10:00," Wonwoo pointed out.

The other members of the group nodded their heads.

"Yeah, we all left around the same time. I believe. We were on the first floor in the biggest practice room, performing our set for the concert, and once we finished, we locked up the room and walked out together as a group," Joshua revealed.

"I see, so you're saying no one got separated or split apart from the group," Jiheon asked the group.

"As far as I'm aware, I don't think so," The8 chimed in.

"Hhm, that's interesting. Maybe the Pledis Phenomenon is not true after all," Sunoo told himself.

"Yeah, when we returned to our dorm, we sat down and snacked. We then started talking about things. Casual things," Jun piped in.

"What things?" Jiheon asked the group.

"I really don't th...," Sunoo knew this line of questioning was unnecessary, but the Seventeen members didn't seem to mind much being interrupted by one of the members.

"Oh, we just joked about crushes," S.Coups told Sunoo.

"Not only that but movies we had just watched. Most I've seen have been crap lately". This was Wonwoo, who started to rant.

"Yeah, the movie you were discussing sounded like crap," Woozi told Wonoo.

"We also talked about the concert tomorrow, the day of the theft," Mingyu told Jiheon and Sunoo.

"That is the truth. Thigns about rowdy fans, what if things go wrong, the works," The8 said.

"Oh, come on on! We knew thigns weren't actually going to go wrong," Dino told The8.

They laughed.

"Yeah, we also snacked because, boy, I was starving, Vernon said

"Yeah, you were e

Please log in to read the full chapter