Lunch Be a Lady Tonight

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I don't really want to take the stairs. Let's go to the elevator," Jiheon told Sunoo.

"I couldn't agree more with what you just said," Sunoo responded back.

They ended up entering the elevator, pressing to go to the third floor, and started to look for Le Sserafim. The third floor had a unique layout compared to the other floors they've been on. The corridors didn't seem as skinny, and there was more art adorning the walls of the building, giving them life. Jiheon and Sunoo both adored the art. As they were walking, they heard music blasting from one of the rooms. It was Le Sserafim's "Easy."

"Wait, is that Le Sserafim? I hear music coming from over in that practice room right now," Jiheon said, pointing to a room with no windows at all.

"Could be. Let's go check", Sunoo said back.

They walked up to the door, and Sunoo tried to open the door, but it was locked. Just then, Jiheon grabbed a hairpin from her pocket and started to pick the lock.

"Hey, uh, maybe you shouldn't do that," Sunoo tried to say, but Jiheon had already unlocked and started to open the door.

"Why, Hello!" Jiheon said this in such a cute way that even Sunno, who wasn't so fond of her just pickpocketing the lock, forgot about that instance as his heart melted.

The members who were in the middle of dancing paused and looked at them.

"Ahh Jiheon-unnie, it's you." Eunchae ran up to Jiheon and gave her a big hug.

"Hello, you two. What brings you here at this hour?" Sakura said this while approaching them.

"Oh, nothing much. We're just here to investigate a theft of the CEO's lunch. We've been given leads that point to your group as having ties with the case." Sunoo said this, not realizing why he was starting to talk all detective-wise.

"Oh, I see. You're talking about yesterday's theft. I hadn't thought that someone was trying to solve a case so small," Kazuka said while performing some acrobatics, including moves Sunoo only thought to be impossible.

"Yeah, well, let's say when I saw the lunch was stolen, I got a little too involved in the fact that the small crime should be solved, and here I am now," Sunoo replied to her.

"He's even recruited me, and I think he's doing so well," Jiheon said. Eunchae was now standing next to her.

"Hey, what you guys are doing actually seems fun. It's amazing that your groups are so cool to let you do this instead of practicing with them. As a leader, I do know how easily I'd let my members go to do something that didn't benefit the group," Chaewon said, admittedly.

"Well, to be fair, there were some members who weren't too fond of what I was doing at first," Sunoo told Chaewon.

"Well, I assume you want to question us? Go ahead," Yunjin said, looking over at Sunoo and Jiheon.

"Ah, perfect. Since you were on the first floor yesterday, I assume you had lunch in the lobby dining room," Jiheon asked the group.

"Well, most of us actually didn't. We brought our lunches inside the practice room to eat together like a picnic—all for one person," Sakura told Sunoo and Jiheon.

"It's true. She forgot to bring her lunch and said she would get something. She said she had ordered Uber Eats and was waiting outside the dining area for it. So she said," Kazuha explained to them.

"Yeah, I felt bad for her. She was missing out on the picnic. We said she could wait in the room with us while she waited for her food order to arrive, but she insisted on not." Chaewon was quick to add this on.

Oh really. I see! Eunchae and Yunjin, you haven't said anything. Which one of you ordered food delivery?" Sunoo told the two.

"Well, technically, I'm not old enough to order my food. Sad as it might seem. I wish I could. It was Yunjin, poor thing," Eunchae said, loo

Please log in to read the full chapter