The Pledis Phenomenon

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Woah! They are just sitting there, Sunoo told himself in his brain. "That was easy!"

Sunoo approached the group. Some members were just sitting and talking with each other while others were preparing lunch. Surrounding the dining area, he could smell the simmering rice cakes of tteok-bokki and the meat juice coming from bibimbap. There was also Korean fried chicken that one of the members must've brought in. The smell was wonderful.

Sunoo ended up placing himself in the middle of a table that the others were at, and everyone just stared at him, confused as to why he was there.

"I see that you girls noticed me," Sunoo said, his face turning red. "I'm here to investigate two thefts happening around Hybe. That of Kai's candy and the CEO's lunch. After being tipped off about one's appearance, I have a suspension to believe that one of your fellow members is responsible for stealing Kai's candy stash. Whoever it is best, speak up." All of this was said in a sly manner.

The members started talking loudly with one another, confused as to Sunoo's ramblings.

I'm sorry, your Sunoo, right? You're part of Enhypen. Are you really here to investigate the theft of the CEO's lunch and the so-called theft of Kai's candy? If so, I guess it shows your determination to do things", said Chaeyoung, who was sitting across from his seat, talking directly to his face."

"That would be correct!" Sunoo announced loudly.

"You mentioned you think one of us is responsible for stealing Kai's candy stash. Huening Kai. Why would any of us want to do that? Jisun said while picking up a piece of tteok-bokki to eat it.

"I don't know, but that is what I'm trying to find out. First things first, the theft of the candy was late yesterday. I'd say around 11:00 PM. Now, I can't confirm, but was there anyone here to begin with who wasn't here that late?"

"I know I wasn't, but I believe you two stayed late doing a V-live for your fans," Seoyeon said, pointing at Hayoung and Jiwon. "I admit I stayed a little later than most members to practice some dancing, but I wasn't here at 11:00 as once I got back to the dorm, I sort of decided to just binge some TV."

"I believe they were; I went to the room they were going to do the live at to check up on them to see if they were doing well before heading back to the dorm," Saerom revealed.

"I see Seoyeon; you mentioned you weren't here late at night, and Saerom, from what you told me, you weren't either."

They both nodded.

"Alibi, do we really need an alibi? I mean, for something so small as a candy theft, I, for some reason, feel looking for one amongst us is pointless," Nagyung questioned Sunoo.

"You see about th..." Before he could finish talking, he was interrupted by Jiheon.

"An alibi really is just a claim of evidence that proves someone was somewhere else at a time and place in which crime occurred. I think his investigation of the two crimes is cute. It shows he really cares about the people around them and for the people affected. It's something sweet you don't get to witness every day!" A wide smile flashed across Jiheon's face.

Nagyung looked at Jiheon, who seemed really giddy about her explanation, and then looked at Sunoo.

"Well, alright, if you really want to know, and you must trust me on this, I was trying to fine-tune my baseball skills th

Please log in to read the full chapter