The Luncheon Hybe Gathering

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

COUNTDOWN: SECOND DAY OF INVESTIGATIONS SINCE SUNOO TOLD ENHYPEN IT WOULD TAKE HIM THREE DAYS TO SOLVE ALL CASES.

The next day approached very quickly, but it was nothing like Jiheon and Sunoo would've imagined. When all Hybe groups entered the building, the CEO made an announcement stating that all Hybe groups would be participating with different Hybe groups in different activities and events. Sunoo and Jiheon went along with this until lunch, when it ended.

All members of Hybe were eating lunch together, which wasn't typical, and many people were talking about the events they had.

"TXT and our group participating in a soccer game. That was something. Now, I don't like running that much, and I could never outmaneuver Taehyun as you crossed the grassy field, Danielle was saying on behalf of NewJeans.

"He did good, but Soobin also did great. But it seems he could never get goals when he reached your side of the field. Hyein kept blocking all the shots." This was Yeonjun.

Sunno and Jiheon could hear further discussion as they tried to find BoyNextDoor, who they heard was in the practice room the day of the fire.

"Why the heck was tug of war so hard?" Woozi was telling s.

"I couldn't tell you?" Joshua responded back.

"You know what? It was probably because of V being on the team that we were going up against because he is so strong." Jisun was saying this to the members.

The team matchup was apparently BTS and Le Sserafim vs. fromis_9 and Seventeen.

"Yeah, well. We might've had V, but one of your fromis_9 members' attractiveness was causing us to lose our attention on the rope," J-hope said, pointing at Nagyung. They laughed

"We did somehow have to do a tie-breaker," Seoyeon pointed out.

"You're right about that," Saerom laughed.

"If I'm not mistaken, didn't the rope almost shred apart," Sakura told the group.

Everyone laughed while eating.

Jiheon went over to her group to talk to them.

"Unnies, what's up?" Jiheon said enthusiastically. The members stared at her.

"Yay, it's our blessing of a makane," Chaeyoung said loudly. "How have you been doing? We've heard you've been making great progress."

"It's true. We heard from Kai that the whole of Pledis was responsible for his candy disappearance. It's truly jaw-dropping," Jiwon told Jiheon.

"I know. My theory ringing true. It shocked me," Hayoung revealed.

"Thank you everyone," Jiheon told her group.

A member of BTS chimed in.

"You also seemed to solve what happened to the CEO's lunch," Suga said, starting to look at Jiehon.

"Yeah, you go," Eunchae said, starting to look at her.

Everyone in the group laughed, and the different groups surrounding her kept talking about the tug-of-war game and the interactions they had with other groups.

Sunoo started to walk past TXT and New Jeans, who were now talking about a guess, the song and idol game they had played together, until he reached the members of Enhy

Please log in to read the full chapter