Friendship in E Major

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

The two finally reached the bottom of the headquarters. As they were about to head out, they saw Kai walking out with his group.

"Hey Kai," Jiheon shouted loud enough so he could hear her.

"Yeah, what is it? Do you have something good to tell me? Kai said," Turning back to the two.

"Well, we finally solved your candy case. It turns out the people responsible for your candy theft were multiple members of different Pledis groups. Apparently, no one saw your initials," Sunoo told him.

"Oh, really, that's actually kind of funny. And I've been thinking ever since you mentioned my initials not being on the bag. I was so tired when I realized my bag had been stolen. I think I just assumed I had put my initials on the bag. In hindsight, I should have never said what I said because I'm pretty sure I never did." Kai laughed, embarrassed. "Well, I've got to get going. I challenged my other members to a Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros tournament. It's going to be so much fun!" Kai said this while leaving.

"He's so funny," Jiheon said, laughing along with him.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sunoo said as they left the building.

Before they were about to talk and decide what they wanted to do for the day, they were interrupted.

"Hey, Sunoo, the rest of the Enhypen members and I are going to head down to the new all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant that just opened for dinner if you want to come." It was Niki who was embracing in the warm weather.

"I'm sorry, but I actually have plans with Jiheon," he told him.

"Oh, I see!" Niki moved his eyes in a shifty way. "Well, I wish you luck on your little date," Niki teased Sunoo.

"Oh, it's nothing like that," Sunoo said while Niki left. He then turned to Jiheon with a smile.

"So what would you like to do?" Sunoo said nervosuly. He didn't know what to say.

"Oh, the Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra is playing Dvorak's Cello Concerto at the LOTTE concert hall," Jiheon said, eagerly bumbling about.

"Oh really, then we should go. It's connected to Lotte World, right? I know we won't have much time, but maybe we can buy a ticket to explore and maybe ride one or two rides quickly." Sunoo said this kind of shyly.

I would love that," Jiheon told Sunoo with a smile b on her face.

Sunoo and Jiheon waited for a taxi to take them to Lotte World. Sunoo paid the admission for both him and Jiheon, and they then entered the amusement park.

"Oh my gosh, this place looks so pretty. The decorations and architecture are so cute. It's like I'm living in a fairytale," Jiheon said, looking around at all the decor with a smile on her face and smiling eyes.

Sunoo thought to himself. "Wow, every time she smiles, her eyes widen so much. She kind of looks like me when doing it."

"So, is there anything in particular you'd like to ride?" Sunoo had actually bought the magic pass so they could skip most lines they wanted.

"Do you think we could fit these three rides in? I might get nervous when in line, but I'm a thrill seeker despite being afraid of heights." She pointed at the map of The French Revolution and the Atlantis roller coasters, as well as the gyro swing.

"Yeah, let's go!" Sunoo walked to the attractions, but after seeing the attractions right in front of him, he even gained a pit in his stomach.

"Oh wow, this looks kind of deadly, Sunoo said in line for the gyro swing. Will I survive this? Sunoo looked at Jiheon with concern.

"Oh, you'll do great at riding it!" Jiheon replied back. They then went on the ride, and the attraction started to swing them up in the air until it reached the point where they almost went in a full circle loop up in the air. Sunoo was screaming, straight-faced, but as he looked over at Jiheon, she smiled and laughed the whole way through.

After the ride, they made their way to the coasters, The Atlantis and French Revolution. As they rode the rides, Sunoo started to become less scared of the thrill rides. Of course, the two roller coasters were more tame than the swing.

"Woah, that was amazing," Sunoo said, filled with adrenaline. "What was I scared of? Sunoo laughed at himself.

"You were so brave! I know you told me you wanted to chicken out a little when

Please log in to read the full chapter