The Start of Something Big?

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a relatively normal day in the Hybe building. You had groups practicing dance numbers for upcoming comebacks, recording vocals in the studio, or recording promotional videos for comebacks already released. It was lunchtime, 12:00 PM, and the members of Enhypen went to the kitchen, which was essentially a hub in the middle of the building. 

"Gosh, I'm starving! Dancing is extremely difficult, and I think I pushed myself a little too hard with it today." Honestly, if there is just some turkey and cheese, I will make a sandwich. Anything I eat will slap at this point," Sunoo said with a grinning smile, laughing at what he had just said.

Sunoo opened up the fridge, delighted with the view of the turkey and cheese, while others were delighted with the cool air coming from the fridge.

"Ahh, let me embrace this cool air for a second," Niki said, spreading his arms out to ensure the air cooled off his whole body."

But other members noticed something else. 

"Aiyo, wasn't the CEO's lunch sitting on the fridge's top shelf?" Jake said, knowing full well that the CEO had made an effort to eat at a certain time every day, 1:00 PM, which indeed had yet to pass. 

"Waah, you're absolutely correct! It's vanished since the last time I checked to see if there was anything for breakfast," Jungwon loudly pronounced. 

Murmering started occurring between the Enhypen members, who were confused about why the lunch had been taken.

"Perhaps the CEO got hungry earlier, and that's why the food is missing?" Niki said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Nah, the CEO doesn't seem to be the person to do that," Heeseung told Niki. "It is seemingly integrated into his schedule that his lunch will be taken out of the fridge at 1:00!

"Perhaps it wasn't his lunch, just the same food in a similar container the CEO always brings his food in, Sunghoon proudly said!

"It could if it weren't for the fact his initials were on the container," Jay told Sunghoon. "I don't know of anyone with s

Please log in to read the full chapter