Work Trip

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Justin notices that Selena barely responds to him. It seems like she is indifferent and does not care. Like she is preoccupied with her husband. Which makes sense. She literally lives with him. He sent her a message and she took 3 days to respond with a short response. She did not seem intrigued by the conversation at all.

One day she finally responds to him and asks, "Hey free for a phone call?"

"Yes," Justin eagerly responds. He excitedly calls her.

"I was just bored in bed. My husband is away on a work trip in London and he is working London hours so he is asleep right now."

 "Oh, good thing you have me to call then."

"Yep!"

They talk for an hour and a half until she starts getting sleepy and falls asleep. They talk about work, coding, what they are working on, what her and her husband have been up to, trying new resturaunts after work, meeting up during lunch break and going traveling together while working remotely.

They have a great conversation and Selena just simply seems happy. Like she is not chasing after anything. She is just content and living life happily as it is. She doesn't want more. She just wants it to stay as it is.

The next day Selena is bored and facetime calls Justin. 

"It has been so lonely without my husband. Usually we work remotely together. Wanna facetime while working remotely together?"

So they keep facetime on while both work remotely together, talking here and t

Please log in to read the full chapter