2021

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was spring of 2021. Selena was swiping on guys when she came across a guy named Justin on Dil Mil. She didn't think much of it even though he is an attractive guy. A few weeks later, she ends up actually matching with the guy and he messages her "Fellow software engineer" with the bug eyes. "I haven't come across many of those its hard to come by". He was a smooth talker for sure.

They hit it off. He gives her lots of advice for her amazon interview and she feels like she is falling for him through out that. But then he becomes super flakey and does not message as much anymore. And she gets fed up and stops caring. Then a new guy grabs her attention that lives in New Jersey. He is pretty serious about marriage which kind of makes him a better match than Justin because she just wants to get married at this point and enjoy her youthful years as much as she can. What is the point of justin being her dream guy if he friendzoned her and said hes not ready for marriage any time soon because he wants to be financially stable first.

The new guy's name is Fahad. He is 23 like her. Justin is 25. Fahad ghosts her but then comes back when she moves to Orlando. The spend a few months getting to know each other and that falls out. Selena gets fat and then loses the weight again and almost has a glow up. Justin hits her up from time to time but she is really surprised when he comes back two years later in 2023. When she loses her instagram account and makes a new one,

Please log in to read the full chapter