He pulls away

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

News has come out that Justin has to relocate to New York for return to office. Selena feels like she should be happy but she starts feeling paranoid because she hears that guys hoe around when they move to NY. They think they have all these options and just date around instead of commit.

He doesn't make her feel secure. She started to feel like something was off ever since he found out that he is moving to New York. Before that, he was making plans to move to Orlando and be with her. But he was not really saying anything about her hanging out with him in New York.

He would breadcrumb her a little bit and said that she can help him choose furniture so she would think that he has plans with her in the future but that's about it. Looking back, she regretted not asking him, "Are you even planning to hang out with me once you move to New York? Because you have not mentioned that at all".

She remembers, whenever she would mention that they can try all the Indian food in manhattan together, he would just get quiet and she would wonder why. He literally two timed her and kept her as just an option until the very end.

She found out October, which is when he started going weekends without texting her, that he planned a whole trip to philadelphia to visit a girl. He told her that it was to visit his best friend but it was a lie. The best friend was just a third wheel. She remembered that he kept bringing up Phildalphia randomly. Starting in probably a

Please log in to read the full chapter