Regrets

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Justin and Naim are together having tea. Justin can barely focus on their conversation.

"That was Selena bro?" Naim asks.

"Yeah", Justin responds.

"Not gonna lie bro, she looks happy and cute. Seems like you messed up".

Justin does not say anything.

Justin goes back home to Jersey City. While he is in the shower, a bunch of thoughts run through his head. He feels resentful now that this girl in Philly, Aliyah just ruined everything for him with Selena. If she never came into the picture and tempt him with smashing, he could have still been with Selena.

He can't believe that he messed everything up just for smashing. When he had his potential life time partner right there.

He starts to get distant from Aliyah. He doesn't talk to her as much. His mind is on Selena the whole time. Maybe they aren't too deep in yet and he still has a chance?

He did feel like the vibe changed between him and Selena. Selena had not texted him in months. It is probably because she met this dude. She was acting obsessive before. 

"What's wrong", Aliyah asks Justin.

"Nothing", he responds. "I am going to sleep".

Aliyah can feel it in her gut that something is off. He doesn't make the effort to come see her during the weekends anymore or even ask her to come.

Please log in to read the full chapter