1 Month in

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 month into the dating phase, California guy, Shayan and Selena decide to meet up at Qahwah house.

Shayan is already there. Selena walks in and gives Shayan a hug. Little does she know, Justin is there too and he is watching the whole interaction. He is shocked when he sees her walk in. Selena is thriving now. Her make up looks good. She looks young and  youthful. Her hair looks beautiful and she looks professional in her outfit.

Shayan and Selena order coffee and then sit down and catch up on work. Justin can't help but feel jelous the whole time watching them talk. He had her in the tip of his fingers and he just fumbled the bag and let that go. Now she is in the arms of another guy. A taller and more successful guy. He works as a senior software engineer for Meta. Justin can't beat that! 

They have a good conversation and as they are about to leave, Selena notices Justin and he realizes that she has finally  noticed he is sitting there. Before that, she had no idea he was even there because she was so absorbed in the conversation with Shayan,  happily talking to him.  They make eye contact. Selena looks startled. She has not seen this guy in months. She pretty much forgot about him because she was happy now with Shayan, relieved that it did not work out with Justin. She didn't expect to run into him, when she finally stopped looking for him and caring about him. 

Not gonna lie, justin did look like he lost weight and was skinnier than be

Please log in to read the full chapter