2023 - They finally meet

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Justin and Selena, get on a phone call and she hears his voice for the first time ever. She has always wondered what his voice sounds like. The conversation is magical. They talk for a whole hour and she can't get enough. They talk about everything. They talk about work, his dad passing away, wanting to travel. Then he has to get back to a meeting.

They make plans to meet in Boston. He gets busy so she wounds up visiting him in michigan instead in early march 2023. They hit it off. They have a blast. At first she wonders if he is gay when he picks her up from the airport because of his voice but he asks her to cuddle later in the hotel and tells her he's straight. Then he takes her out to explore detroit, ice skate and to a yummy bengali resturaunt in sterling called dawat. Then, they go back to the hotel and cuddle some more. She has a blast. She wounds up leaving early because he brings up commitment issues and she does not want to deal with that . He said he wants to commit to her a few months from now once he is done working on himself. She believes him but she looks lightly on the side for some one else.

Two and a half months later, Justin hits her up out of nowhere and they wind up planning a trip to Florida. They spend 5 days together starting May 25th. Justin looks kind of fat when she sees him at the airport and she is not feeling that attracted. However, she ends up falling for his soul. They have arguements but he always tried his best friend

Please log in to read the full chapter