Reunion

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Selena opens up her instagram messages. She goes to her inbox and sees that Justin has messaged her.

This is interesting. She opens the message out of curiousity. "Hey want to hang out on Saturday?" Justin asks.

She responds, "Sure. Let's get tea together." 

She sends him the address of her favorite tea spot, Prince Tea House in korea town.

She dresses up wearing a cute black top, checkered black skirt, black leggings, flats, make up and her long hair out and a grey coat.

He is already there two minutes early when they meet up. She treats him platonically, not even going in for a hug. 

"Hi," she says to which he responds, "Hey, how you've been" a little dissapointed that she doesnt respond to the hug.

The waitress takes them to a seat. They sit down.

"Lavendar tea is my favorite" Selena says.

"Okay, let's get that"

They also wound up ordering the bubble tea crepe ceke dessert.

After the waitress takes their order, Justin looks at Selena. He is speechless. He can't believe he just threw her away. She looks more beautiful than ever. How come she never made that kind of effort for him when they were seeing other. Her face looks beautiful with the makeup. Her chest looks bigger and propped up too. Selena started found out her proper bra size and started wear proper bras again.

It looks like Selena had a glow up. And coming straight from her house and meeting in the morning, she felt well rested and awake. She was always moody and tired when she would hang out with Justin.

She is talking so cheerfully. She looks happy. She has a good job now at a great company. Why wasn't she this happy and doing well when I was talking to her? 

"How has work been?" Justin asks her while sipping the tea.

"It has been exhausting in the beginning. I am stil getting used to it. Setting up and all.  My coworkers are pretty nice though. The tech stack is scala, java, python, angular and spark".

Justin looks at her talking so passionately about work and he really feels like he messed up. He feels so connected with Selena. How did he mess it up with her? She is beautiful, successful and no longer an option.

"How's it going working in person at a

Please log in to read the full chapter