Messaging Her

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Justin wakes up in the morning and click Selena story. It is yet another post of Selena and her husband during their first year aniversary captioned "I think the lord everyday for making me meet this man". Even after a year, Selena is so grateful for this man.The love wasn't just temporary or short lived. He could feel her love for him growing everyday and becoming something real. That could have been me, Justin thinks to himself.

While Justin is unhappy with this fat girl, Selena is living life. He watches through Selena's stories of how she travels with her husband and they work remotely together, living in different places.

He can't even do these things with Aaliyah because she does not have a job that allows her to work remotely. He gets fed up with her, and overtime, it becomes painfully more and more obvious that he does not even like her. He ends it with her.

Aaliyah cries, "But I thought you said you would marry me!"

"I don't know. My feelings just changed.... It is not mutual anymore. I am sorry" and chickens out of it just like he usually does.

Aaliyah is heartbroke. She is 27 years old now with no candidates and she notices she isn't getting as many swipes as she did when she was 24 on dating apps. This man wasted 3 years of her time. She feels resentful and jelous when she watches Selena happily living her best married life with a better man when she got the original man but it ended with her time just being wasted and he

Please log in to read the full chapter