Selena's Engagement

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Justin feels sad. He let that girl slip away.

His heart sinks when Selena makes a post one day and it is her engagement pictures with Shayan. He realizes it is getting real now. The other stuff was easy to overlook, she had all those flings or boyfriends in private. But now she is introducing this guy to the world.

Selena and Shayan look so happy together in the pictures.

One by one, all their events happen, the engagement, bridal shower, bachelorette parties, mehendi, wedding, and walima.

Even after marriage, Justin's heart sinks when she watches her post their dawats together, doing all that cute couple stuff that they could have done together.

Justin feels like it is too late now. He should have acted quicker. Even when he found out that she is dating him, before they got engaged and made things public, he should have acted quickly and stole her from the guy but now he feels weird doing it now that family is involved.

Selena looks so happy after marriage. She just has this glow and Justin could tell that she is finally truly happy and at peace with this guy.

She keeps making instagram posts like "Alhamdullilah. Blessed to have found a best friend, role model and lover all in one in my husband. I really could not have asked for more" or "I know they say that you should not look to someone else to complete you but alhamdullilah I really feel complete since meeting him. The wait was worth it". or " I don't know what I

Please log in to read the full chapter