Cloud 9

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Selena is floating on cloud 9. She finally has everything she wanted in life. She has the job, a cute guy she is steadily dating, her dream guy that she can look up to, and lots of fun memories to build.

Justin can't stop thinking about Selena. She is on his mind non stop. 

Dang. Did I mess up?

After her being on his mind for a whole month straight, he decides to finally give in. 

He goes on instagram, unblocks her and sends her a friend  request.

Selena wakes up to a friend request from Justin. She is shocked. This dude is so unpredictable! Why is he randomly sending a friend request now after all this time? She accepts but does not care to respond to him. She had gotten everything about her system months ago. Poured everything out of her heart uselessly. Looking back, that was such a waste of energy that she could have exerted on more useful activities.

She sees that justin has looked at her story of her coffee. She adds him back on her close friends story so he can see a picture she posted with her new boyfriend, Shaqeel.

She notices an hour later, Justin presses heart on it.

He messages her, "Glad you were able to find such a handsome new guy".

"Thanks!" she texts back. "We are planning to get married in a couple of months to which Justin's heart drops. He realizes then and there that he messed up. He lost her.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter