Selena meets a guy

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Selena starts dating again and she meets a guy from the apps who had unmatched her a year ago because he was moving to london as well as blaming it on imcompatability. It was right after a phone call so she was wondering what she said to have triggered that.

She was not taking him seirously this time around. He said he doesn't think that he can do anything serious since he is unemployed but she is also jobless so she was being understanding about it. 

They go on a date where he buys her bagels and coffee like a gentleman even though he is unemployed which she appreciates. They talk for an hour and it seems like he is trying to impress her with the little coding skills he knows. She felt impressed when he told her that he leetcodes. She found that hot.

Then they explore grand central for a big and he gives her a half hug before he leaves. 

This was the first time in a while where she felt excited about a guy that is not Justin.

Also Justin had baggage problems like where has to live with his mom and brother in the future. She kind of wants a guy from a healthy family where the parents are still together because she knows this stuff will matter  in the future, more than what his career is. How free they will be. She lost a sense of the priorities with time. Justin is not worth marrying. She won't be happy in that kind of toxic situation.

Please log in to read the full chapter