Chapter 16

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

It is another day of "I thank god everyday for making me meet him" posts from Selena on her instagram. Man she sure is obsessed with this guy.

Her husband is on a business trip in california while Selena is in New York by herself so Justin decides to ask her "Want to have a phone call?"

"Sure", Selena responds.

They talk on the phone for a full hour catching up on life.

"So you are 27 now and I am 28" Justin says.

"Yeah," It is crazy how much life can change Selena start off. "I can't believe it. Four years ago, I was complaining to you about not being married and here I am now, happily married to my dream guy with a good career.I really could not ask for more. Yeah, it took a while but I really did get everything I ever wanted in life. And looking back, I am kind of glad it took a while because that only meant I got to spend more time with my parents which is great."

"I am happy for you that you got everything you wanted" Justin says regretfully. But he know's he secretly wishes that was him in his place. It feels painful pretending to be happy for her but this is the most he can get from her. Just getting to talk to her on the phone. That felt her with peace. She had a good stable life. He wish he was apart of that. Her husband was so smart for seeing what he had and not blowing it away like Justin did.

Months go on and Justin keeps sneakily having phone calls with Selena when her husband is away or she is walking h

Please log in to read the full chapter