New Beginnings

Justin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Selena had been traveling a bit. She explored Toronto, Rhode Island and Denver for the first time. Also, her new job was starting in a couple of days in the battery park area at Morgan Stanley. She was excited. Maybe there was a possibility of meeting cute muslim brown guys. She was looking forward to work to find out if that was the case.

Maybe this was the start to something new and exciting and she just had to be patient and find out. Maybe she would finally forget Justin. And justin would have had to feel it because to go from her texting him everyday to  her not even thinking of him is a huge drastic difference and that is probably what would hurt the most. The difference he would feel. It would hit him hard. He can't realize what he lost if he didn't have a lot of it in the beginning. 

Kinda like how it would hurt me a lot if my mom started acting cold out of nowhere after showing me so much love and I would regret taking it for granted. 

She had hit the four year mark since she spoke to Justin and was getting past the idea of him having moved to New York. She was starting to come to peace with the fact that they may never work out. And maybe he was not a good option in the first place with his baggage. She can't even deal with her own mom so how can she deal with living with his? Apprently his mom is crazy too. 

Please log in to read the full chapter