37th.

pick me not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAIDEN. 

 

I'm on my way to school right now. It's still early but this is much better than being late, right? I'm all alone right now 'cause aparrently, Aeri got her new car now so I don't have to pick her up every now and then.. Thank God! 

 

But this ride feels a bit lonely 'cause I don't have anyone to talk to and this just reminds me of when I picked up Winter from RJ's place. To be honest, that interaction annoyed me for some reasons. 

 

It feels annoying to know that RJ just kept on clinging onto Winter and I can't do anything about it.. and it feels illegal to complain about that, you know? 

 

When Kendall confessed to me, I felt surprised and shocked and yet, still felt nothing. Yes, my heart fluttered for a few seconds but that's just it. When we interact together, I don't feel anything at all with her. I tried giving myself a chance, and just let Kendall express her feelings to me, and that's when I noticed that Winter's trying to avoid me. 

 

All of our friends noticed what she's doing but we acted like we didn't mind it, and just played along with her. I also think RJ haven't noticed it 'cause they've been together lately. 

 

When I found out why Winter's trying to avoid me, I somehow felt uncomfortable. I don't know.. Am I uncomfortable with Winter not being with me, or it just feels weird that she's always with RJ? 

 

I'm not quite sure but I'll just let things happen for now ss I'm still clueless about all these emotions I've been having lately. 

 

I already arrived at the classroom and surprisingly, there's a lot of us here now, it's still pretty early if you ask me. It's just 6:45 at the moment and half of the classroom has been already filled in. Is it always like this? It's my first time being this early 'cause I had to pick up Aeri so we could go to school together. 

 

Minju's already here though I don't know if I should talk to her.. I mean we're close but it's gonna be the first time we talk without all our friends around. 

 

"Hey, Minju." I called her and she immediately looked and smiled at me. No wonder her girlfriend is head over heels with her.. "Hi, Avi. Do you need help?" She asks. I smiled to her and nods. 

 

I can't ask her if she feels weird when RJ is always with Winter, right? She has a girlfriend.. right. I might just give an example so that it won't look too obvious. 

 

"I got a question, is that okay?" She scoffed and nodded after. I first sighed and then thought of how I'm gonna ask her. "What would you feel if someone kept clinging onto someone you like?" I hurriedly asked and she just seemed confused.. 

 

"Avi, ang bilis mong magsalita." She laughed. I'm so nervous about this. I repeated the question calmly and she started nodding as if she's starting to understand what I'm trying to ask. 

 

"Avi, you like someone right now?" She aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter