CHAPTER FOUR

Escape From Hell

Yoon Hae walked out of the salon, satisfied with her new look, tucking her slightly blonde yet brown hair behind her ear. Her ends had just reached her shoulders, an elegant yet tomboy-ish look that complimented her jaw line. What was next? Her identity.

After so many months of searching, she had finally found someone that she would be able to sell a new identity for her. Yoon Hae had met up with a middle-aged man; they secretly exchanged all her identification with money. She was ready to meet up with her so called ‘best friend.’ Already she had tracked her down, with the simple use of technology, Cho Hee was currently attending Seoul University. How exciting, Cho Hee was having the future she wanted, so carefree thinking that Yoon Hae was still in prison. Seoul University was kilometres away, the only way she could reach her destination was the train, she restricted herself from using any more cash, sure she had earned some big bucks with the job of being a bartender but that didn’t mean she would spend it all. No, she was going to use it for any emergency since she was unknown of the future.

A week later, Yoon Hae was seen with her sunnies on hiding her hazel brown eyes and a one shoulder bag that was placed around her body, clothes were the least things worried about. Holding onto a small piece of paper which contained an address, she hailed a taxi and was soon enough at her new apartment/home. With the work of her charms and maybe some extra money, she bribed the man that had helped her with her identity to find her a place she could stay at, okay, maybe she added some threats but it was no big deal.

After paying the driver, she was impressed at the building structure of the apartment. The door creaked opened as Yoon Hae’s head popped in, she had no time to tour around the apartment. She organised her documents, left her bag and went outside after closing the door of course. The University were only a couple of blocks away; she was in no rush at all. The large building of the University and dorms were soon in sight, by the looks of it, the university students were having a break. Yoon Hae walked straight to the main office; you’d think she would get lost in an unfamiliar place? Well, wrong, she knew every detail of it, only because she had also once wanted to go to Seoul University, the memory she had was extraordinary. After enrolling, she wondered through the buildings, hoping she would spot the traitor.

“Hey transfer! You lost?”

A male voice said, Yoon Hae turned around to see a male around her age. She had to admit, he was handsome but then again, she couldn’t judge a book by its cover. She chose to ignore him and continued to walk off, a hand was holding onto her arm though. Yoon Hae wasn’t stupid enough to know that it was the male that talked to her.

“Why are you ignoring me? Come on, let me show you around,” he winked. Yoon Hae starred at him blankly before replying a ‘no thanks’ which gave the male a shock since he was quite the hot-shot in the University. The male student didn’t give up though so he walked side-by-side with Yoon Hae, “The name’s Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong actually. But everyone calls my G-Dragon or GD.”

Yoon Hae didn’t care but walked away from him, he was wasting her time. All she was interested was finding Cho Hee. And coincidentally, she had spotted her at the end of the corridor with a few other male students. Jiyong followed the direction Yoon Hae was looking and a grin immediately appeared on his face.

“Hey guys! Come here!” Jiyong had called out. Yoon Hae’s eyes stayed on Cho Hee, her best friend did not have any concern or stress at all. She was hoping to see at least a hint of sadness, wanting to know her friend felt bad for leaving her in jail, but no signs showed her of it at all. Was she nothing to Cho Hee all this time? All the time they spent having fun was forgotten, it was as if Cho Hee was only using Yoon Hae in the first place. While she was in deep thought, Cho Hee and her guy friends were in front of her.

“This is Seunghyun or you could call him T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and Cho Hee,” Jiyong introduced, “and guys this is…is-is uhh …”

“EunMi. Park EunMi. I hope we can be great friends,” Yoon Hae smiled. She had purposely changed her first name to Cho Hee’s cousin’s name. The victim.