CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Escape From Hell

 

*Click click*

The sounds of a camera echoed in Yoon Hae’s mind. Was it her they were after? Or maybe it was Block B, after all she was with them…

*Click click*

It couldn’t be her though… She had been heading back to the dorm by herself after her hang out with Block B but the sounds kept reoccurring.

*Click click*

Yoon Hae looked over her shoulder but it was already dark and the city lights were dimly shining on the empty street that led to the dorm. ‘Aish, do they think I’m stupid or something?’ She started to run and go in different directions. She could hear the continuous footsteps behind her as she was being chased. Her breath was still steady but she did not want to play this so called cat and mouse game. She spotted a tall tree and started climbing it until she hid between the branches, just when she sat on the strong branch the strange figure appeared just below her searching left and right. Yoon Hae squinted her eyes in the dark and recognised that it was male in his mid-forties. She frowned, as she leaned closer to get a better look; she could not see the man’s facial feature but noticed that the camera in his hands.

Yoon Hae quietly broke of a branch and threw it down directly towards the stranger’s hand before she hid behind the trunk of the tree.

“Ow!” the man cried out and looked up but saw nothing. The man grew suspicious but left holding onto his injury. Yoon Hae peeked out and smirked knowing that his injury would be an indication if she coincidentally met the stranger.

She effortlessly jumped off from the branch, landing onto the soft grass, “Aish, the things I do to survive,” she brushed the dirt off her clothes and went back to the dorm in frustration.

As she opened the door to her room, she saw Cho Hee sound asleep. She couldn’t help but think…

Sleep peacefully while you still can.

Yoon Hae closed her eyes and dreamt of all the horrors she experience, it was the only way to make her stronger…

At the same time Cho Hee slowly opened her eyes, she had been awake the whole time. She wasn’t planning to sleep; afraid of what her roommate would do to her if she simply rested her eyes. She clung onto her blanket and the only thing that passed through her mind was, ‘I’ll find out who you really are…’

--------------------

“Here are the photos you requested sir… She also knows that she’s being followed.”

The male photographer put his newest ‘work’ on the desk in front of him.

“It’s okay, you did good. Thank you ahjussi, you my leave now,” Rain flipped through the various images of Yoon Hae and some with Block B, “Seems like you made some new friends.”

---------------------

“Wake up Cho Hee! Wake up to the living hell~” Yoon Hae shook Cho Hee as she said it happily, disregarding what she said.

Cho Hee’s eyelids slowly opened, her vision was a blur until she realised who was right in front of her. She opened her eyes widely to see Yoon Hae’s smirk, Cho Hee quickly ran to the bathroom and hid herself for a while till she heard the door shut.

“That was close…” Cho Hee sighed.

Big Bang and Yoon Hae had already met up and walked ahead into the lecture theatre, “Where’s Cho Hee?” YoungBae asked.

“Oh she just said to go ahead of her, she’ll catch up,” Yoon Hae replied. Jiyong wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

So my brother introduced me this American TV Series called 'The Walking Dead,' which is about zombies. At first I was the scaredy cat and couldn't even handle the first 10 minutes but now... Oh boy, I'm obsessed with zombies now xD

I've grown use to the blood which I find odd... So I've been contemplating if I should write a fanfic based on the survival of the zombies... Opinions?

And to be honest, I'm trying to write different genres of fanfic to see which I'm strongest it. 

Take Care and Stay Safe!