CHAPTER TEN

Escape From Hell

 

“W-what’s wrong EunMi? You’re acting strange,” Cho Hee stuttered, she could have sworn she saw EunMi smirk at her with a deadly glare.
 
“Wrong? What do you mean? Am I acting strangely?” Yoon Hae asked deeply as she took a step forward towards Cho Hee.
 
“E-ever since you met up with Block B you became someone d-different,” Cho Hee muttered. A knock interrupted their conversation; at the same time Yoon Hae switched into the happy and bubbly EunMi, the fake Yoon Hae.
 
“Chincha? Mianhe~ I just don’t like mean people,” she chuckled and gave Cho Hee a cute smile as she went to open the door. Cho Hee sighed; although she was relieved, she still felt the high tension that she just felt with her roommate. 
 
“Annyeong Oppa~!”
 
Yoon Hae hugged Jiyong as she hid her smirk when Jiyong wrapped his arms around her. 
 
“Annyeong to you too. Oh hey Cho Hee... Did you see a ghost or something? You look…” Jiyong questioned when he released the hug.
 
“Fine! I’m fine! Definitely fine! Why wouldn’t I be fine!?” Cho Hee answered.
 
“Okay~. Anyways, how are you EunMi; you put up a brave face today. Where did you learn how to block that strong punch? Not that I would know if it was strong.”
 
Cho Hee was also waiting for an answer but Yoon Hae easily replied, “Strong? Oppa did you know that he wasn’t even trying? I’m not that strong, I can’t block a punch >.< Don’t think that I’m strong or anything like that. I don’t like it.”
 
"Arraso, arraso. I have to go now, I just wanted to check how you were doing."
 
Jiyong left, leaving both Yoon Hae and Cho Hee together again. Yoon Hae’s blood began to boil at the sight of Cho Hee. Yoon Hae walked towards Cho Hee who was sitting on the edge of her bed.
 
SLAP!
 
The sound echoed as Cho Hee starred at her roommate with widened eyes.
 
“W-Why did you jus-“
 
Before she could finish, Yoon Hae pushed her to the nearest wall and wrapped her hands around Cho Hee’s neck tightly. Yoon Hae watched her friend being suffocated in her own hands as a smile formed on her face. She let go of Cho Hee after a while, Cho Hee dropped to the ground instantly grasping for air.
 
“Y-Yah!” Cho Hee exclaimed as she stood up weakly.
 
Yoon Hae took a step closer; her eyes gave a murderous stare before she smiled viscously, “You deserved it.”
 
“What?!” Cho Hee choked out.
 
“Let’s just say that I like to do things fairly.”
 
With that, Yoon Hae walked out the door creating a loud impact after slamming it. Cho Hee stood in the same position; shocked. Never had she seen this side of EunMi. Never had she felt this strong atmosphere coming from someone that she least expected it to be. Cho Hee stood there thinking about what she could have done to EunMi but nothing came to mind until a flash of memory passed her in her mind. Her body shivered uncontrollably at the thought of her hidden past.
 
The memory of where it all started…
 
All she could see was blood.
 
Blood everywhere.
 
----------- 
 
“Ooff,  what the f—“ Yoon Hae looked up to see the faces of Block B. After leaving Cho Hee in her room, she had strutted towards the closest store just to relax herself but unfortunately she had met up with Block B.
 
 “Why hello there~ where’s your cowardly boyfriend? Off to have a tea party with his friends?” said Zico.
 
“Better than what you’re doing now,” she said as she composed her posture more, her eyes scanned through all of Block B and scoffed.
 
“What are you staring at?”
 
“Oh nothing; just wondering how you lived up the fake reputation of ‘gangsters’… I mean you can’t even throw a punch without being stopped, especially from a girl like me.”
 
“Shut up you ,” Kyung spat out.
 
“Hmm, I’ll forgive you for calling me that since you’ve helped me.” Yoon Hae shrugged off.
 
“What’s your name?” questioned Jaehyo.
 
“EunMi… Wae?”
 
“Nothing, you want to hang out with us?” asked B-Bomb out of the blue. Yoon Hae contemplated, she knew for sure that they were up to something but in a way she wanted to join them. She wanted to feel that adrenaline rush she always had and she wanted them to be the reminder of her revenge for Cho Hee. In the end, Yoon Hae agreed to join them but gave off the shy-girl behaviour towards them so they wouldn’t suspect a thing. As Yoon Hae followed them from behind, P.O carelessly swung his arm around her and dragged her to the front and whispered next to her ear, “Since you blocked Hyung’s punch, I kind of worship you,” he winked. Yoon Hae couldn’t help but chuckle. 
 
Click.
 
Yoon Hae halted and turned around, at the sudden sound. Block B stopped as well. 
 
“What is it?” Taeil asked.
 
“Nothing…” Yoon Hae shook her head and continued to walk. Someone’s following me. I’m sure of it…
 
Yoon Hae was extra cautious, constantly glancing in every direction. Even Block B could sense her nervousness. U-Kwon didn’t like the awkward atmosphere.
 
“Hey EunMi, uhh- So how did you learn how to fight?” U-Kwon questioned.
 
“I don’t know how to fight… It was just instinct, just as you saw before. Jiyong is my boyfriend. I care about him a lot,” Yoon Hae covered.
 
“Pretty aggressive I’d say,” Kyung commented.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
So... SUPER JUNIOR'S music video just recently came out today! And I'm fangirling over them. Especially Donghae! KYAAAA
 
I can't wait until I get their album and poster! Okay breathe. breathe.
 
So how are you guys?