13.

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like what Kyuhyun predict, Sungmin was in the park where they first met each other. He was sitting near the pond looking at the fish while embracing his beloved pink bunny plushie. Kyuhyun smile at the sight. He never thought that Sungmin can look that cute even while sitting next to the pond, doing nothing but stare at the fishes swimming. True, he didn’t like Taemin’s cuteness. He hates it with all his heart actually. But Sungmin’s cuteness to him was very real and not intentional to do. That’s why he really likes to see Sungmin. He brings joy to Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin hyung” Sungmin turns his head towards the voice and pouted.

“What are you doing here, Kyu?” Sungmin ask, clearly not amuse with their meeting once again. It’s not like he hates Kyuhyun or what, but he has always been an obedient dongsaeng and he does not want Eeteuk to know that he has make some interaction with this said adorable person right in front of him.

“You don’t want me here, hyung?” Kyuhyun ask whilst pouting, making him look innocent and oblivious, not like Kyuhyun didn’t know why Sungmin acts like that towards him.

“Go away, Kyu.” Sungmin looks away from Kyuhyun and continue staring at the pond. He almost succeeds in forgetting the said boy presence in the park with him until Kyuhyun give him a back hug. It surprises him but he felt warm and quickly rest his body into the younger’s hold. He can’t believe that this boy is slightly taller than him.

“I know that you don’t want me to leave, hyung but why do you still say so?” Kyuhyun ask, now embracing the older tighter than before. “Are you afraid if Eeteuk hyung sees you with me?”

“Yes. You know about this right but why are you still here, hugging me, talking to me and not leave me alone?” Sungmin ask, his pout can clearly be seen even through the reflection of the pond in front of him.

“Because I know you like me hugging you like this. See, you even lean on my chest, holding my hands tightly.” Kyuhyun chuckled, places his head on the other’s shoulder and take the chances to take in the others scent. He smells nice as ever. Although he can’t see the other’s face directly, he knows that Sungmin is smiling shyly and he felt the other’s hand holding his hand more tightly.

“Does Eeteuk hyung ever come here?”

Sungmin look down, frowning, “No, he doesn’t.”

“How about the others?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Does anyone else other than hyung ever come here?”

“Hardly ever, except for you. It’s usually me here alone. It’s the place where I can be alone.” Sungmin answers, earning a nod from the other which makes Sungmin wonder why he asks those questions. “Why do you ask, Kyu?”

“To prove you that you won’t have anything to worry about, of course.” He smiles.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin ask, looking at the younger, still comfortable in the other’s hold.

“You said that no one ever comes around here except for me and you, right?” Kyuhyun ask, making Sungmin thought back twice before nodding the answer. “Then no one will know that you see me here every day, hyung.” Kyuhyun grins widely.

Hearing that, Sungmin gasped, feeling surprised with what Kyuhyun said.

“Wow, you’re right Kyu! So then, we can always see each other and talk to each other here every day without anyone else knowing!” Sungmin looks up to Kyuhyun, with a wide bunny smile on his face.

Seeing Sungmin’s bright smile makes Kyuhyun chuckled in delight, liking where this is going. Sungmin f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter