E.L.F. Education Has A Cute Bunny?

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun is walking around his new school's playground while his parents settle down some papers with the teachers of the school. He found a bench under a shady tree and decide to sit there. He turn his gaze around the school's playgorund. Its so huge.. Indeed, he is right. His school's playground is very huge that 5 helicopters can land there. There were slides, swings, see-saw, sandboxs, monkey bars and other playable sculpture that suitable for kids around his age. Then again this is only the kindergarten's playground part as he refresh his mind back. Kyuhyun actually hear his mother said that his school has two playgrounds.

 

E.L.F Education, the name of Kyuhyun's school. This education builiding consist of three separate building with difference in form. Kindergarten, primary school and high school. The buildings are build separately and there are more blocks within the building for educational purpose. This school is actually quite famous and is one of the most prestijious school in Seoul.

 

The kindergartener, primary schooler and high schooler buildings is completely separated. The only place where all those three can be connected is through the cafeteria. Little Kyuhyun is so amaze with his new school. He never thought of going to a big school like E.L.F. Education. His previous school was five times smaller than this. This increase his rate of excitement to enter his new classroom door to make new friends.

 

As Kyuhyun was still in daze and look around the school area, his eyes suddenly drop on a figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter