Confrontation II

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's recess time for all the kids in E.L.F Education including the primary and high school students. Kyuhyun despite being the new kid and all was being pulled by his new friends, SHINee. The one who is literally pulling him is Taemin. He got so excited so suddenly and pull Kyuhyun hard to the cafeteria. The others feel that Taemin's action were too adorable that they don't even want to stop it.

 

All of them gathered at the pre-school's part of the cafeteria. The school had only one BIG, HUGE and LARGE cafeteria that can fit all of the students of E.L.F Education. And because of that, the cafeteria is separated to  three equal parts. One for pre-school, one for primary school and one for high school. The separation is also made so that bullies or any sort of harm that can happen is to be prevent.

 

"Wow, the cafeteria is cho huge! I never been to one lwike this!" Kyuhyun said much to his amazement. His eye still lingers from one place to another as he felt that this school is the most huge place that he had ever been too.

 

"Isn't it nice hyung? I was like that too when I get here. Only that I don't know what this place is called. I thought of it as 'Eating Place'." Taemin said as he take a seat and gesture Kyuhyun to seat next to him. Kyuhyun paste an awkward smile on his face and slowly went to seat next to Minho like Taemin didn't even offer a seat to him. Taemin pout cutely at Kyuhyun and it actually made Kyuhyun feel a bit annoyed.

 

Taemin is cute but not cute as Sungmin. Wait, I called him hyung just now. Is he really my hyung? He looks younger than me. Where is Sungmin right now? Isn't he coming to eat?

 

Kyuhyun is still lost in his thoughts as he keep on wondering where is Sungmin right now. He doesn't even bother about the conversation that goes on in between SHINee.

 

"Waaah I'm chooo hungry!"

 

Kyuhyun thoughts were cut in by the loud cute voice whinning. He turns his head towards the owner of the voice and came eye to eye with Sungmin and the other Super Junior. The other Super Junior gave Kyuhyun and SHINee an arrogant look due to what Eeteuk tells them too except for Sungmin of course. He lips form a small smile once he exchange gazes with Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was about to stand up from the SHINee's table when he saw Eeteuk's glare towards him. His action was totally bombarded thanks to Eeteuk. Ais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter