SHINee Conflicts

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun keep on glancing over to the group known as Super Junior while thinking of a way to befriend them. Obviously he's not going to give up. Especially when he felt so sure that Sungmin does not hate him. That is what he feel, he really hope that Sungmin does not hate him. He keep on wondering why Sungmin's friends hate him. What did he do wrong? I mean he knows that he himself is an evil naughty boy but he didn't show it to anyone yet.

 

What should he do now? He wants to be friends with them so badly but how? Should he pull off pranks on them? Will they like it if he acts all mean towards them? His mom always tell him that you should be yourself if you want real friends. So his real self is naughty, love games and be a little bit evil. Would that attract Sungmin and the others attention?

 

Kyuhyun look up, his face shows a lot of determination. He will do something to attract Super Junior's attention. A little smirk appear on his cute face features which can make him seemingly evil.

 

"Kyuhyun ah!"

 

"Yes?!" Kyuhyun eyes widen and his back straigthen up as he hear someone calls out his name loudly. Kyuhyun look to the left and furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it? Why you shout at me, Minho ah?"

 

Minho chuckled in delight as he shooks his head. "You not pay attention to me! I call you lots of time!" Minho pout suddenly. "Really now, if you want chit here, at least talk to my friends too." With that, Kyuhyun look back all around the table he sit and tries to scan all of Minho's friends.

 

Since Kyuhyun wasn't accepted on Super Junior's table, Kyuhyun didn't know where else to sit. Minho was being all friendly to him and take him to his table. There at Minho's table, Kyuhyun saw four other faces. But he didn't really talk to them. His mind was still busy thinking about Super Junior.

 

"Ah yee, anneyeong. I'm Kyuhyun. Sorry if I didn't listen to all of you just now." Kyuhyun bows down a bit so that his head doesn't bump onto the table.

 

"Okay! I'm Jonghyun!" The kid with a erm dinosaur head introduce himself. Kyuhyun tilt his head and tries to remember something.

 

"You look familiar!" Kyuhyun said. He keep on thinking from where he sees Jonghyun's face. Suddenly, something pop into his mind. He took out the piece of paper with all Super Junior's name in it. "Ahh! You look lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter