Knowing "Super Junior"

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guideline (refer chapter 3) :

Kid number 1 - Eeteuk

Kid number 2 - Kangin

Kid number 3 - Heechul

Kid number 4 - Hangeng

Kid number 5 - Siwon

Kid number 6 - Kibum

Kid number 7 - Yesung

Kid number 8 - Ryeowook

Kid number 9 - Shindong

Kid number 10 - Eunhyuk

Kid number 11 - Donghae

Kid number 12 - Sungmin

 

~~~~

 

"Sungmin ah" A voice call out to the bunny like boy. Sungmin turn his head to face the voice of the person who just call him. To his surprise, all of his friends were standing, forming a circle around him, looking at him.

 

"Ehh? When did all of you form circle?" Sungmin ask them with his innocent eyes.

 

"Sungmin ah, Teukie hyung want talk to you about something." The boy who refer himself as 'Teukie hyung' speak. Sungmin just tilt his head and blink his eyes. He looks very innocent yet very clueless.

 

"Its about the new boy, Sungmin ah." Eeteuk start. "We not allowed to be friend with him. Okay?" As Eeteuk finish his sentence, Sungmin's eyes widen. Even his mouth fell wide open and the bunny plushie he hold, drop on the floor.

 

Sungmin suddenly realised his reaction towards what his hyung said. Upon realising this, he shake his head and ask, "Why? Is he not nice? I think he looks friendly." Sungmin secretly glance over to Kyuhyun who was still standing in front of the class, telling about himself to the class teacher. Sungmin didn't realise he let out his cute pout.

 

"I don't know. But you can't talk to him. Everyone ish not allowed to talk to the new boy." Eeteuk said.

 

"His name is Kyuhyun, hyung." Sungmin said. His eyes still focusing on stealing a glance at Kyuhyun. Sometimes when he found that Kyuhyun was also looking at him, Sungmin blush immediately and light pink can clearly be seen on his white cheeks.

 

"I don't care about his name, Sungmin ah. I just don't want you to talk to him or anything. Not just you, everyone here too!" Eeteuk repeat again. This time his voice sounded more stern. Eeteuk didn't realise that his tone of voice just startled Sungmin. Sungmin eye's start to get teary.

 

Heechul spot Sungmin's teary eyes so he quickly came over to Sungmin. "Okay hyung. I think little Sungmin here gets what you said. No need to be so scary." Heechul puts an arm around Sungmin and wink at Eeteuk. Heechul didn't realise that Kyuhyun was looking at him, frowning.

 

"I'm sorry Sungmin ah, I didn't mean to scare you." Eeteuk said, looking a bit guilty.

 

"Its okay hyung." Sungmin replied and wipe his teary eyes. "But can I know why? There's must be reason?" Sungmin look at Eeteuk again with his doe eyes.

 

Eeteuk looks away from Sungmin's stare and thinks deeply. He himself needs a strong reason for this. He looks at Sungmin again, "I don't want you or any of you to get hurt."

 

Upon hearing the answer, Sungmin just look down and nod. His other friends just look at him pitifully because they can sense that Sungmin really wants to talk to the new boy. But theres nothing that they can do. Eeteuk hyung was the leader of this group and he knows whats right and whats wrong.

 

~~~~

 

"Anneyeong!" Kyuhyun said to the group of 12 kids that he has interest in since he first saw them. All the 12 kids look up to Kyuhyun and stare blankly. Kyuhyun looks kinda conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter