Un-Approved

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone, this is our new little friend. He just move here a couple days ago. Why don't you introduce yourself, dear?"  The classroom teacher for Sapphire Blue, speaks to Kyuhyun with a gentle smile. Kyuhyun looks to the front and eyes all of his new classmates. Everyone is looking at Kyuhyun with anticipation.

 

He eyes to the group of kids that he got interest in, but to his disappointment they weren't even paying attention to him. He pout a little after seeing the group of kids he is interest in wasn't paying any attention at him. The group of kids just sit there quietly on the only sapphire blue table in the class. What they are doing was not Kyuhyun's concern now. He just want the group to pay attention to him for his introduction. If not possible for one group, the bunny like boy's attention will be enough for Kyuhyun.

 

"Dear, are you okay? Are you scared to introduce yourself in front of the class?" The classroom teacher ask Kyuhyun with a light pat on his back.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head lightly, "No, I'm fine." Kyuhyun let out a small sigh and decide to eye the bunny boy before proceeding with his name introduction. To his surprise, the bunny boy is looking straight at him in the eye. Kyuhyun widen his eye as the bunny boy keeps on glancing at him even though his friends are trying to pull away the bunny boy's attention from Kyuhyun.

 

The bunny boy even put his right elbow on the table and place his chin on his right hand's knuckles, paying full attention to what Kyuhyun wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter