Confrontation I

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin pass around the cookies as what his teacher told him to do. Thats what you get if you throw a ball at someone. He pass the cookies to his classmates with a smile. The other kids also smile back to him. Eventhough Super Junior is known as the 'not friendly' group in the class, they all know that Sungmin is the most cheerful and bubbly one out of all the others. The kids in Sapphire Blue tried to at least talk to the members but only Sungmin talk backs to them before the other members ask them to leave and not talk to Sungmin or the other Super Junior's members.

 

Sungmin keeps on passing the cookies from one table to the other saying, "Here's you cookie! Enjoy!" His tone of voice is full of enthusiasm and he wears a wide grin on his face. Sungmin curl his lip into a pout as he come near to SHINee's table. He doesn't really hate SHINee, not that he knows how to differentiate the difference of hate and dislike. Honestly what he feels right now starts to develop as soon as he sees Kyuhyun took a seat at their table. It reaches its when Taemin hugs Kyuhyun.

 

All Sungmin could do right now is faking it. He showed his bubbly side to hide his 'hatred' towards Taemin. "Hello! Here's your cookies!" Sungmin said in his cheerful voice. The SHINee's and Kyuhyun look at him. Five pairs of eyes says 'Urghh go away' and one pair of eyes says 'Can I have you instead?'

 

"...Thanks for the cookies. You can go after you give it to all of us." Jinki said to Sungmin, not even looking at him in the eye. SHINee's were also aware about Sungmin friendliness but the incident that happened todays made them dislike him. Sungmin nod with a small smile once he's done giving cookies to Jinki, Minho and Jonghyun.

 

"Here's your cookie Key-ah!" Sungmin smiled again. Key take the cookie and gives Sungmin a deathly glare. Sungmin was kinda shock at Key's actions. Key is somenone Sungmin usually talks to when both of them had the time.

 

"Don't talk to me Sungmin. I'm still mad at you for hurting our Taeminnie." Key said.

 

"I twold you I'm sowwy right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter