Confrontation III

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun still keeps his gaze on Sungmin while eating. Luckily the table where SHINee and Super Junior sits weren't that far. Kyuhyun enjoys the food in the cafeteria but he enjoys watching Sungmin eats even more. He thinks that Sungmin look extremely cute when he just stuffs everything into his mouth. Once in a while, he and Sungmin will  make eye contact and both of them definitely turn their head away with pink blush on their cheeks.

 

"Kyuhyun hyung, why do you keep looking at Super Junior?" Taemin ask, with his innocent face on.

 

"Nothing. I'm just curious." Kyuhyun reply, not even looking Taemin in the eye.

 

"Oh. What is curious?" Taemin ask again. Kyuhyun looks at Taemin and shook his head saying that it's not important. The SHINee members were still having a conversation without Kyuhyun paying attention. Not that they notice. Kyuhyun straighten up as he hears Sungmin says something.

 

"I'm choo fwull! I'm going to the park. See you in class!"

 

Kyuhyun sees Sungmin waves towards his friends and exited the cafeteria. Maybe this will be a good time to talk to Sungmin. Kyuhyun thought. He excuses himself from the SHINee table. The others all ask where could Kyuhyun be going. Kyuhyun make up an excuse saying that he needs to pee and quickly went towards the exit.

 

"Where is the park actually? Is it the place I first see Sungmin hyung this morning?" Kyuhyun thought. He knows that this school has a lot of park. Every corners of the school has it. He really didn't know which park Sungmin went to so he decide to go to the park where they first met.

 

Indeed Kyuhyun was right. Sungmin was there, near the pond full of fishes swimming beautifully. Kyuhyun felt happy to finally see Sungmin alone there without the intense glare from the other members especially Eeteuk.

 

Kyuhyun takes baby steps and approaches Sungmin quietly so that the latter there won't notice him and left. Once his distance and Sungmin is not more than five steps, Kyuhyun greet him.

 

"Sungmin hyung." Kyuhyun started.

 

Sungmin looks back and widen his eyes. He has a mix feeling of startle, happy and scared. Startle because he didn't know that Kyuhyun was there and the only person who usually comes to this park is him and only him. Happy because he likes the way Kyuhyun calls him with his voice. Scared because Eeteuk has warn him not to ever speak to him. Sungmin usually folllows everything Eeteuk said because he is the leader but now he feels like breaking Eeteuk's order as he wants to speak to Kyuhyun badly.

 

"W-what are you dwoing here?" Sungmin ask, not looking Kyuhyun in the eye. Suddenly he widen his eyes and looks at Kyuhyun. "W-wait, how do you know my name? I never introduce myself to you."

 

"Oh. I ask Minho." Kyuhyun said. He forgets the fact that he ask Minho for all of their names. "I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter