Ball Accident.

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun hyung, I like you!" That was when Taemin caught Kyuhyun off guard and hug him tightly. Kyuhyun who was shock, doesn't know how to react to this. His new friends where all in awe that Taemin is looking all cute and lovable until the point that Kyuhyun was kinda scared to push Taemin away. Few minutes before, he received a warning from the group that Taemin can't be bullied. Kyuhyun now was feeling unsure whether pushing Taemin away from this hug is considered as 'bullying'.

 

On the other hand, at the corner of the class someone has been keeping his eyes glued to Kyuhyun. Sungmin who has been keeping an eye on Kyuhyun ever since his group shoo him away definitely feels like exploding. He doesn't know what he feels towards Kyuhyun but the sight of Taemin hugging Kyuhyun really hurts him. Sungmin feels like going over to SHINee's table and pull Kyuhyun away from Taemin's embraced. But he can't. He doesn't have the courage and his hyung has warned him not to speak to Kyuhyun.

 

"Sungmin hyung, you okay?" Donghae, one of his close dongsaeng, ask as he suddenly felt weird of Sungmin's suddent quietness in the group.

 

"Yes, I'm okay." Sungmin replied shortly. Donghae tilt his head at his hyung answer. Usually this cute hyung of his will flash his famous bunny teeth smile at him. Why the sudden change of attitude? Sungmin was still looking at Kyuhyun who was still in Taemin's hold when suddenly something pop into his mind. Slowly, a small smirk start creeping on his cute face features.

 

"Donghae ah" Sungmin called out to his dongsaeng.

 

"Ne hyung?" Donghae answered him and look him straight in the eyes. He was anticipating what his hyung is going to say.

 

"Catch this ball if you can! I challenge you!" Sungmin exclaim. He knows that Donghae doesn't really like to be challenge with.

 

"Okay hyung! I will try and catch it! Not too far!" Donghae reply as his eyes start to sparkle. He position himself as he eyed his hyung with the small blue ball on his hands. "Ready, hyung!"

 

Sungmin smile as he sees that Donghae had fall into his plan to be as a bait. Sowwy about thish Donghae ahh. I don't like seeing Kyuhyun with Taemin." Sungmin close his eyes as he stretch his arm to back and release the ball with all the strength he has within him. The ball went pass Donghae and pass every other tables in the room. Sungmin smirk a little bit when the ball finally reach its rightfull target, Taemin.

 

THUD!!

 

The blue ball hit directly at Taemin's head which made him release Kyuhyun immediately. Sungmin smiled widely at the scene.

 

"Auwwwieeee! Hyung! It hurts!" Taemin cried out at his hyungs for the pain he received. Minho qucikly went up to Taemin and rub his head. Jonghyun and Key ask question on what happen. Jinki went standing beside Taemin with his stuffed toy chicken and ask whether Taemin is alright or not. Kyuhyun was left standing there, full of question on what just happen while the others explain all this to the class teacher who came after hearing all the commotion.

 

'Ball.. Ball! I saw ball just now! Where did it come from?' Kyuhyun thought and look around. His eyes were focusing on every corner of the classroom until he lands his eyes on Sungmin who was still unconsiously smirking while Donghae is babbling at Sungmin about something. 'Sungmin....?'

 

After a few seconds of staring then Sungmin finally realise that Kyuhyun has been looking at him all this time. They make a small eye contact before Sungmin turn away as his face turns bright pink. Kyuhyun was still staring at Sungmin even though the said boy was now t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter