Sapphire Blue

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and his umma, Mrs Cho is walking down the hallway. Mrs Cho is holding her son's hand as if she doesn't want to let it go. Nevertheless, she has to leave the school area now because all the paperwork has been done and school hours has already start. Mr Cho is already waiting for Mrs Cho in the car.

 

"Kyuhyunnie, umma will pick you up as soon as the school is over okay?" Mrs Cho smile to his son assuringly. Kyuhyun reply her with his cutest beam that every mother wants to see.

 

"Umma, just now I saw a kyuute bunny-- No! A kyuute boy looks like bunny! I want to be his friend. Can I?" Kyuhyun ask his umma with his most hopeful eyes.

 

"Cute boy who looks like bunny? Kyuhyunnie, is there really such boy? Maybe you mistake him as a real bunny." Mrs Cho chuckle at his son's words.

 

"No umma! I did saw a boy looks like bunny because its stand on its leg like I stand and like umma stand!" Kyuhyun defend himself.

 

"Okay okay Kyuhyunnie, if you really saw him then you saw him. You ca be friends with whoever you want dear as long as your new friend can at least stop you from staring at your games." Mrs Cho emphazise the word 'games' as she really mean what she said. Kyuhyun tilt his head because he was a little bit confuse with what his umma just said.

 

"Alright sweetheart, I'm going home first okay. Behave yourself in school okay?" Mrs Cho give him her last request before kissing his forehead lovingly. Kyuhyun always respond his mother kiss with a warm hug which his umma hug him back. After releasing from their embrace, Mrs Cho leaves the school. Leaving Kyuhyun with a gurdian teacher waiting at the corner.

 

~~~~

 

Kyuhyun took a peek at his new class, Sapphire Blue. He is standing outside of the classroom while waiting for the gurdian teacher talking with his supposely class teacher in the classroom. He takes this chance to scan all of the kids inside. The class is filled with lots of joyful looking students.

 

The scanning continues and suddenly his eyes lit up upon seeing this one group of kids. Kyuhyun doesn't know why but he seems very interest with that group. The group only plays with each other and seems like they're ignoring the other kids there. They also seem to purposely distance themself from the other kids too.

 

1,2,3,4.... 12! Wow, 12 kids. Kyuhyun thought and count the number of kids that's in the group. He decides to look at the kids one by one as his mind continues to wonder why that group interest him.

 

~~~~

 

Kid number 1 is playing with the others. He looks very resposible and cares towards the others. Kid number one is smiling happily as he looks at the others. Kyuhyun sees his smile and notice the slight curve next to his lips. Ohh he has ehh what umma call it? Ahh! Dwimple! He has dwimple. Ehh? Whats that shound? Kyuhyun search for the sound he heard and looks back at kid number 1 who is laughing right now. Is that his laugh? Very weird..

 

Kyuhyun is now looking at kid number 2 who happens to headlock kid number 1's head. Kid number 2 looks so aggresive and he is ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter