Heechul and Hangeng

12 Kids In My Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyunnie? Are you okay?" Mrs Cho ask her son who is sitting on her left side of the car. She's driving Kyuhyun to school today since Mr. Cho has an early morning meeting. She found it very weird that her son hyper active son suddenly become so quiet even though she bought him a new game like she has promise too yesterday.

 

"Nothing umma, I'm fwine." Kyuhyun reply, not even looking at her. Mrs. Cho starts to feel very concern about his son's sudden quietness. She knows something is up, but she also knows that Kyuhyun wasn't much of a talker if he is not in the mood.

 

"I don't know what's wrong with my Kyuhyunnie for being so quiet, but I know he will eventually overcome this problem by himself. After all, my Kyuhyunnie is a genius." Mrs Cho said as she pats Kyuhyun's head. Kyuhyun finally faces his umma with a smile on his face.

 

"Thank you umma. I love you, umma." Kyuhyun said and kiss his umma cheek. Then he return his queit self and face the car window.

 

~~~~

 

Kyuhyun walks by to the school park hoping that he can see Sungmin there at the pond, like yesterday. Unfortunately, Sungmin isn't there. Kyuhyun lets out a small sigh and decide to spend his morning there before the school starts. The calm morning wind kinds of brings him the chills but it was still soothing that he can clear his thoughts for a while. Kyuhyun close his eyes as he let the wind took him and his mind towards the free blue sky.

 

"What's this about Hangengie?”

 

Kyuhyun open his eyes as he hears disturbing voices out of nowhere in the peaceful park. He look around the park and his eyes finally laid eyes on two familiar small figure. It was Heechul and Hangeng or as Kyuhyun calls them, lost girl and his alien. Kyuhyun keeps an eye on both of them an soon he rolls his eyes due to boredom and tired of seeing the lost girl bullied the alien.

 

Kyuhyun decides to ignore this hate-love-fighting-whinning relationship or whatsoever they call it but he fails miserably. How can’t he? The lost girl is scolding the alien for everything he can thinks of and the only thing the alien did is sobbing and apologises or so what he thinks he hears it as.

 

Kyuhyun decide to walk up to this two ‘loving’ couple as it is getting annoying. Yes, Kyuhyun got that guts. Nothing scares him actually. Eventually, Heechul and Hangeng is so into this fight that they didn’t even see that Kyuhyun is one step behind them.

 

“You guys are so noisy! It’s not even in the afternoon yet!” Kyuhyun exclaim loudly. The two boys who were busy fighting, stop immediately as both of them realised that they were not alone. Someone is in the park with them, listening to every single words they said.

 

Heechul met eyes with Kyuhyun. Lost Girl doesn’t look very happy, Kyuhyun thought. He was right. Heechul look at him with furrowed eyebrows. His eyes seems like daggers who want to kill Kyuhyun right at the spot, right now. Kyuhyun also notice that there were some smoke coming out from both of his ears.

 

“Who are you to tell us what to do?!” Heechul said in a loud and very deep voice for a five year old. Kyuhyun was surprise but he didn’t feel afraid at all. He look back at Heechul, staring at him intently. Kyuhyun didn’t know that every seconds of stare Kyuhyun gives to Heechul eventually intimidate him more.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the new kid in your class. And I didn’t tell y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter