12 Kids In My Class

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

5 year old Kyuhyun is anticipating his very first day at his new kindergarten! He just move into Seoul and can't wait to meet new people. Before he went into his class, he came across a cute little bunny like boy along the way and wants to be his friend. Will he be able to be-friend with the cute little boy? Or will he meet the cute boy's group of friends who doesn't like newcomers?

 

~~~~

 

Staring all Super Junior members minus Zhoumi and Henry. Kyuhyun will be the main character of this story.

 

~~~~

 

"Kyuhyunnie, omma wants to apologise that we have to move so soon. I hope you won't be mad at omma aye?"

 

Kyuhyun looks at his omma who was holding his hand and said, "It's cokay omma. I don't haf lots op ppwiends too. They only want to play my PSP." He then smile so cutely which makes his omma chuckle in delight.

 

"Aww my Kyuhyunnie is so cute!" His omma said and pinch his white cheeks.

 

"Omma, don't embawass me!" Kyuhyun said and try to counter his omma's pinching.

 

"We're at home sweetheart, how does that embarass you?" His omma chuckle at his son's reply.

 

"Evewything! What if there's a secwet camewa hidden and capture all this?" Kyuhyun said while pouting.

 

"Kyuhyunnie, we just move in. How can someone put a hidden camera here?" His omma said, amuse.

 

"Omma you never know that there secwet spy in this house! Because its secwet!" Kyuhyun explain to his omma. He even do his hands gesture to make his omma understand.

 

"Okay, no more spy movie for you. Now, lets unpack some of the stuff into your room. You have school in Monday Kyuhyunnie. So lets prepare some things for you aye?" His omma said. She start to walk to the stairs when Kyuhyun ask her.

 

"Where's Appa? He said he will help decowate my wroom?" Kyuhyun ask his omma while his head turns left and right.

 

"Appa needs to buy something for this house. I'm sure he will help you after this. Come, lets unpack first." Kyuhyun's omma smile and held out her hand for Kyuhyun to reach. Kyuhyun nod and went to hold his omma's hand. He has lots of things coming into his mind which involve him going to school.

 

For a 5 year old, he is pretty smart but his word pronunciation is still like a 5 year old. He can't escape that fact though.

Foreword

Anneyeong! This will be my second story. My first story "Behind A Man, There's A Curse?" may be on hiatus. Not because of lack on idea. I actually have lots of idea for that fanfic. But, I lost 4 chapters of that story which makes me feel completely lazy to update it again. And I haven't save it anywhere and I also lost my feel in that story. That story may be deleted but I'm not 100% sure about it. I hope my new story will entertain you. Well, I couldn't say that it would be a story, I'm thinking of one-shot ^^

 

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ZHOUMI OR HENRY. I HAVE MY OWN REASONS ON NOT PUTTING THEM IN MY STORY.

 

The picture is absolutely not mine! I found it on deviantart and I hope its fine for me to use it!

Thank you http://chabomb21.deviantart.com/ and http://snowbubble.deviantart.com/ for this awesome and cute picture ♥

adreana164
I'm going to re-write this. I feel ashame to let you guys read this.