If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~your POV~

After I finished cleaning the dishes, I quickly went up stairs to Taemin's and my room to get ready for bed.I would AGAIN sleep all by myself because my SHINee oppa's are still having their rehearsals for their first ever solo major concert.But wait....."I don't need to sleep by myself tonight" I said as I remember my best friend is just sleeping in the room two doors away from mine!I can sleep with her for tonight!

 

"Ahhhmmmm Jiselle unnie? Are you still awake?Can I come in?" I asked her as I slowly peeked inside her room.

"Ah yeah!Come in! Do you need something?" She asked me.

"Yeah.I kinda wanna ask you a favor."

"Sure.Anything!Except anything about money!youj know I'm still looking for a job here in Seoul."

"It's not about money.Can I sleep with you here tonight?I often sleep alone.But since your here now I don't hae to!"

"Yah --------! I hav'nt even said yes and your now laying down my bed?!"

"I don't need to wait for your answer!Coz I know you'll say yes!"

"Ha!And why is that?!"

"Because I know you love me!Mehrong!" I said as I stucked my toung out at her.

==========

"Jiselle unnie...."

"hhhhmmm??"

"What is the meaning when your boyfriend dosn't say SARANGHAE to you..Even once..But your going out with him for a long time now.." I asked as I thought about Taemin and my situation.

"Why are you asking that?Does your boyfriend not asy I LOVE YOU to you?"

"No..He hasn't...Not even once..We have been together for two years now unnie...And we have not yet kissed on the lips...Yah we live in the same house and sleep on the same bed together,but thats practically it.."

"Well maybe he's not the type of guy who express feelings well..?But I can feel that he really loves you..."

"And why is that?"

"1st if he dos'nt love you,he would not let you live in this house...2nd he is working hard for you..Do you know what time is it?it's past midnight and yet he is still working..."

"You have a point..Maybe he just dosn't know how to express his love for me..."

"Of cours I'm right!I'm always right!" she said proud of herself.

"You know what unnie?Your a lot like his friend...You have a lot of things in common!I'll introduce him to you tomorrow morning unnie!I'm sure you'll like him!"

"haha!Whatever!Just go to sleep..It's getting really late..."

"Arasso..good night unnie.."

"good night dongsaeng..Have sweet dreams.."

 

=====================================SHINee's time=======================

~key's POV~

"Yah manager hyung!can't we go home now?It's already late!I think we've worked hard enough for today." I said getting annoyed bacause we were all really tired and want to go to sleep..

"Mianhae.You still can't.You still have a photo shoot after this."

"What?!We're still not finish?! We have to go home! My girlfriend is all alone at our house!I'm getting worried about her!" I heard someone shout.And I'm 100% sure that it was our maknae.

"I'm really sorry.But this is also for you guys.You have to make this first solo concert of yours really deabbak!"

"We know but we're humans too!We need to rest!" I shouted coz I was mad about our super tight schedule.

"Well the photoshoot is your last schedule for the day.And also for the whole week.Because we're giving you guys a week to reast so you can prepare for the concert tour around Asia."

"Jeongmal?!We have a one week vacation?!" All of us shouted in union.

"Ne.!And after that, you'll be touring Asia!"

"That's good!Atleast we can rest for one week!" I said as I claped my hands due to happiness!

"Yah!And hyung,now we can fulfill our promise to ------------ that we will spend one whole day with her at the ....- Taemin wasn't able to finish his sentence because Jonghyun cut him off and shouted............

"Amousement park!" Jonghyun shouted!Again with a lot of excitment in his eyes.

"That's right!" Taemin also shouted!

"Yah Taemin!What are you really more excited about?The rides or us spending quality time with ----------?" I heard Minho asked Taemin in a bit of teasing tone.

"Of cours for both hyung!"said Taemin.

"And we can eat a lot of chicken there?!Right?!" I'm sure you all know who that was....Yes..It's Onew hyung..Again with his obsession about chicken.

 

====================================================

"I hope I can tell you Taemin..I hope can tell you everything about ------------'s illness....But she made me promise not to, coz she knows your gonna be all sad...She can't take the guilt of being the reason of your unhappiness...She really loves you Taemin..I know you also love her back..." key thought to himself....

 

=======================================================================================================

 

 

Chapter 7 is done! Wow!

I hope you understand the story..Pls go easy on me.This is my first fanfic!so yeah,that explains the reason that the story is a bit mess...I'll try more harder for the next chapter!I promise!

 

Pls comment  and subscribe!And pls don't be silent readers!

Kamsahamnida for all the nice comments! I really appriciate it!