If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~Taemin's POV~

It was now the day we go back to the dorm.Then it will be hardcore rehearsal for our first ever solo concert! Meaning there will be less time i can spend with my jagiya..That makes me sad.But thinking about the fans,also makes it less hard.SHAWOLs have supported us ever since our debut years..It's because of them ,why we reached this high!

====================================

2 weeks later...!CONCERT DAY!(yeah..I skipped!just to make the story faster.)

~YOUR POV~

"SHINee FIRST SOLO CONCERT IN SEOUL! FRONT ROW TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASS?!?!?!" Me and unnie shouted at the same time.

"Ya! You two are turning into fangirls again!"Onew oppa shouted at us

Me and unnie didn't even care what Onew oppa told us!We were just ecxited about the back stage pass!

"Why are you two acting like that?!You see us everyday!You don't even need a backstage pass for that!We're living together HELLO?!!?!" Jonghyun oppa said as he waved his hands infront of our faces.

"Oppa!We're not ecxited to see you guys backstage!We're ecxited coz,maybe SUPER JUNIOR will be there!" I said then we both screamed!

"Yah!SUPER JUNIOR hyungs?!Your excited to see them,more than the concert?!"Key oppa said.

"Of cours we're excited to see you perform too oppa!" Jiselle unnie said to Key oppa as she cling to hir arm.Yes,Key and Jiselle unnie are together now.!I was right again that they were each others type!haha!

"Uh~hu oppa.!We're excited to see you perform too!" I said to them.

"Taemin oppa!Chukkahae!This is the fruit of your hard work!" I said to Taemin.

"kamsahamnida jagiya!I will work hard more!" He said as he hugged me.

"C'mon!Lets go inside the van.We need to go to the concert veneu now."Manager oppa told them.

"Go oppa!Good luck!" Jisele unnie said to all the oppa's

"NE!Hwaiting!SHINee hwaiting!"I said tothem also while giving them the hwaiting sign!

"Arasso!See you on the concert later." Minho oppa said to Unnie and I as he hugged us.

Onew and Jonghyun oppa followed.

"jagiya!see you later!"Taemin said giving me a quick hug.

"ne!Saranghae Taemin oppa!"I said waving bye to him as he enterd the van.

"Arasso!------ dongsaeng,take care ok.Use the back stage pass that we gave you so that you guys won't need to fall inline.That could stress you out." Key oppa said to me with full concern as he hugged me.

"Ne Key oppa!We will! Now stop worrying about me and Go!Hwaiting!And enjoy your concert!"

".Ne"He said to me.

"Yeobo!SAranghae!See you later!"He said to Jiselle unnie as he hugged and kissed her

"Anyeong Key oppa!"I said while waving like a chiled at Key oppa.

After that.They went on.We still had 4 hours to get ready.

 

But I was not feeling well..Not the kind that is sick..But  I had a bad feeling..like there is something bad thats going to happened..Maybe this is a sign...

Unnie suddenly knoked on the door..

*knok knok knok*

"Dongsaeng.You ready to go?" Unnie said as she peeked inside the room.

"Ne unnie!Let's go!I don't wanna be late!"

This is what youe wearing : http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs972.snc4/76575_114591335273891_100001690749440_91824_4648828_n.jpg

This is what jiselle is wearing : http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs580.ash2/150251_114590345273990_100001690749440_91815_1117420_n.jpg

(pls ignore the fact that thoise 2 girls are the same..Just wanna share the clothes..   :))

"Arasso.C'mon."

 

We didn't want to get picked up by their manager hyung..We wanted to there by oursleves,so it will be fair for the fans..

 

But that was the wrong choice we made........

 

==============================================================

OMO!!! WHY WAS  THAT A WRONG CHOICE!!?

 

THE DRAMA STARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And this fic is almost finish!!Sooo pls stay tuned!!!

 

Also pls subscribe to my upcoming fanfic!!!You could apply as one of he characters there!!

 

Keep the comments coming!