If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

How was the last chapter?Was it good?

Haha!This chapter is gonna be allbout Key and Jiselle's shopping time..

Will they build a new level of relationship???????

You'll have to read and find out!

==========================================================

~Jisele's POV~

I was ready for my time with Key.!God!I'm super ecxited!I can't believe I'm gonna go to the mall with him..But that's all thanks to my two bestfriend!I know they planed this..

"Ok.I must stay calm and make a good impression for him..All I have to do is be myself! Ok!Woooh! Fighting Jiselle!Fighting!" I said to myself.

~Knok Knok Knok~

"Jiselle~ssi,are you ready to go?"I heared Key outside my door.

"Yup!just a minute!I'll be downstairs!"

"Ohh.Ok.I'll just wait for you there."

"Arasso!" I shouted through my bedroom.

I took a last look at the mirror and I was satisfied of how I look!I just wore something simple and just put on some light make up.(http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/ah659038-3T.jpg)

"Ok!Now I'm ready!"

==================================================

~Key's POV~

I knoked on her door and asked her if she was ready..She said she would be down in a minute.So I told her that I would just wait downstaisr for her and she agreed.

I just wore something simple..And since it's a school day..Our fangirls are for sure at school right now so I didn't ware a disguise.(http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1593/key20gr4cx8.jpg)

I waited for her to come down.And she did.Wow!She looks soo pretty! She wore something simple yet fashionable!I think I'm starting to like her.But It's a bit too early to tell.Maybe If I spend more time with her,I'll get to know her better.

 

"Ready to go shopping?"She asked me.

"I'm always ready when it comes to shopping!"I answered her back.

"But are you sure your not tired?Onew,Jonghyun and Minho oppa seemed really tiredIf you too are tired I understand that." She asked me in a worried tone.

"I'm sure.I'm not tired.C'mon lets go" I re-assured her.

"Ok." She followed me to the car.(http://image.automotive.com/f/features/news/9654086+pheader/0805_01z+2009_ferrari_california+blue_side_view_with_top_down.jpg)

The whole ride to the mall was silent.The only thing that your gonna hear is music.I spoke out to break the silence.

"Sooo...Jiselle~ssi..How long have you,------ and Taemin been friends?"

"A long time now.We knew each other since we were only kids."

"Wow!Then you must be really close to them."

"Yup.And I knew the both of them would end up together.Taemin liked her before.He always tell me that."

"I see....Have ------ tell you something about her,about her health??"I asked her.I thought that maybe she knew that ------ had Leukemia coz they're close.

"What?No...She didn't say anything to me..Why?Is there something wrong with her?" She asked me with worried eyes.

"No!Of coures not....I just aked that because......because....."i couldnt think of anything.

"Because what?"She asked me again.

"Because she seemed stressed about something!" I manage to answer.

'Ohh..maybe it's because she was sad coz she mostly spend her day at your house alone."

"Yup.Your right."

"By the way..What were you doing in the States for 2 years?"I asked her again.

"I went there t study culinary.I love to cook."

"Jinja?!Me too!Well we have that in common."

"I also love singing and dancing.I actually started to study dance because of your group.I'm a big fan.I'm a Key bias"She said to me with a shy smile.

"Really?!I'm soo happy that you like me!Ehm............ I mean us..." I replied to her also with a shy smile.

"Yah."She said looking away.

"We're here!" I said to her.

"Great!Lets go!"

=====================Inside the mall===============

~Still keys POV~

We went into different shops and buy clothes..!I'm glad that I had someone to go shopping now!Haha!As we spend time together,I'm getting to know her more and more.I leared that she likes guys who are good cooks,has great sense of fashion,can dance and sing well...She loves guys who are sweet and caring...And Imalso leared that she had never been in a ralationship with anyone ever..

"Jiselle~ssi..Why havn't you had a boyfriend before?"I asked in curiosity.

"Uuuhhhmmmm..I guess I still havnt find the right person yet..Someone that I know won't hurt me."

"How could you know that,that person will hurt you if you don't try to be in a ralationship...:"

"I don't know..Maybe I'll feel it if that person is right for me.."

"I see.." I said as I got her point...

~Jiselle's POV~

Me and key spend a lot of time shopping and talking with each other....He asked me about myself and I also asked him about himsef...I leared that he liked someone truthful, unsuspicious, and doesn't try to act too cute....I leared that he is more friendlier than I thouht...His attitude on variety shows are the same in real life..He isn't one of those idols who acts nice and innocent infront of the camera,but really is a DEVIL off-cam...

He asked me why I havn't had a boyfriend before...And I answered him truthfully.....

I had a lot of fun shopping with him!He had good sense of fashion!We went into different shops and try on diff clothes!

We went into this shop where I found the cutest dress! I quickly ran to it!

"Key oppa!Isn't this dress cute?!What do you think?!" I asked him holding the dress in my hand. And wait!Did I just call him KEY OPPA?!

"Yah!You should try it on!I'm sure it's gonna look great on you!" He said to me.

So I went on to the fitting room.

~Key's POV~

She draged me to this shop when she saw a dress! She asked me if it was cute.And I answerd YES..of cours!But she called me KEY OPPA! I was shocked! I mean yeah a lot of people are calling me oppa..But when she said it..It was different...I felt happy as I blushed...

She went inside one of the fitting room as I waited for her outside..

She went out after a few minutes and I was shocked!She looked really nice!And cute!! Also beautiful!The dress was simple yet it she made it looked elegant!(http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/5/optimized/710235_fpx.tif?wid=300&fmt=jpeg&qlt=100)

"Wow!It looks perfect on you!Lets buy it!"I said to her.

"What?!Wait!I think this dress is too expensive!"She said to me in a worried tone.

"Don't worry!I'll but it for you!" I said to her

"Bwoh?!No!I can't let you buy something oo expensive!"She said to me.

"Don't worry!It'll be my welcome back gift for you!Ok?"

"Arasso..Kamsahamnida Key oppa"She said as she bowd to me and again calling me Key OPPA!

My heart skipped another beat! I waited again for her to change into her normal outfit.After thta.We had enought of shopping!We were carrying about 6 paper bags!EACH!

I asked her if she was hungry..And she was...SO we eat at this resto~bar....We talked a lot about ourselves there..We're becoming really close now..And that is just in span of hours!

I think I'm actually beggining to like her!

================================

~Back to Jiselle's POV~

Me and oppa had a really good time together!We are now finish eating and are just strolling around the mall.. We pasted by by timezone and we decided to play first!

Which was fun!We both loved playing games! Key oppa played this game where you should shoot rings!And he Won! His price was a big teddy for me!( http://www.giftstokolkataonline.com/Pictures/GG664.jpg)  Ithought that was a sweet move!I thanked him and gave him a hug!

"Kamsahamnida Key oppa!This bear is really cute!"I said as I hugged him and I saw him blushed.

"Chomaneyo Jiselle~ssi!"He said to me as he hugged backed.

"Key oppa..let's go home now..It's getting late!" I said to him even thought I don't want this day to end.

"You're right.C'mon lets go."

====================================

~nobody's POV~

Key and Jiselle went back home.Happy they spend the whole day together.They got to know each other more...

 

"Key oppa!thanks for today.I had a lot of fun!"Jis said to Key.

"It ok.Thanks also."Key said to jis.

"For what?"

"For letting me get to know you more."

"That alright.Good night oppa."jis said as she closed her door.

Key went back to his own room and smile as he lay down on his bed.And whent on to sleep...

 

=============================================================================

So!Key and Jiselle are getting to know each other more and more! Isnt that great!

To all the Key bias out there!Pls remember that Jiselle is just a fictional character!You can be her if you want to.I only named her Jis because thats my bestfriends name.

Pls leave a comment and subscribe!jeongmal kamsahamnida!