FINAL Chapter

If I have a Lover

~Tamins' POV~

AFTER 3 YAERS...

Yeah..It's bee 3 years now...She died...You remember her?? My girlfriend.. ______.... My first love..I miss her soo much.I can't help thinking of her everyday..I guess..Well..Its time for me to move on..I've been trying that for 3 years now..She said to me that I should be happy and find a woman that would love me like she loved me..I wanna be happy for her..And I wanna fullfill my promise to her..

Jiselle noona came inside my room.."Taemin~ah...C'mon..We'll be late..We gotta go..You still have schedules after this.."  She said.

"Ne noona..I'll be right there".. It's her 3rd death anniversarry today..We'll visit her..I miss her soo much..

At the her grave.

We left flowers for her..Our memmorise came flooding back to me..This always happens when we visit her grave..And..I began crying again..

"Taemin~ah..Ulljima..Remember..She doesn't want us to be crying all the time.." Jiselle noona said to me while pating my back.

"Taemin..We all miss her too.." Minho hyung said.Then he went on his knees and lighted the candles.

"I miss her soo much too Taemin..It's also hard for us". Onew said then huged me.

"Taemin...You'll find another one.Maybe not the same as her..But I know there someone here for you.." Jonghyun hyung said to me.

"He's right Taemin..But There's nobody that can replace her in our hearts.." Key hyung ended the coversation..We just stayed there and teared up..WE all miss her soo much..

"Mianhae..Its time for us to go..You need to go to your next schedule.."Manager hyung told us.

"Arraseo.."Minho hyung said then he went inside the van  after one last look on her grave..He was followed by Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung..

Jiselle noona and Key hyung kneled infront of her garve and said goodbye..

"Manger hyung..I'll just follow on SM Entertainment building...I.... Ineed some fresh air first..I'll go to the park.."

"Sure..But don't be too long Taemin.."

"Ne.."

At the park.

*sigh*.. I stiil miss her...I sat on the near bench and began to cry a little..

"Hey..Need this..?" Someone said to me. I looked up and saw a girl..Who was somehow had the same looks like ------~ssi...

"Yah.Tnx""I said and grabed her handkhercheif.

"Ahmm..Need a shoulder to cry on??"She asked me then she sat down next to me.Then the wind blew...Hard..

"Taemin~ahhh...It's me...I told you there's gonna be someone..It's her..She's not exactly like me..but she has the same soul as I do..She's kind..And She's gonna love and take care of you like I did..I'm giving you to her..Take care of her Taemin~ssi..I mean jagiya...Saranghae.."  

It was her...____~ssi..I heard her spoke to me through the wind..After I heared her voice I just smiled as tears were coming down my face..

The wind blwe hard again..

"hey..DON"T SHOUT!!I know you hear me..Well..Do you wanna know who this boy your sitting with??He's Lee Taemin..he's my ex boyfriend..The person I loved practically my whole life..This guy went through a lot of pain and tears because of me..I died because of a sickness 3 years ago..And..Now..I feel that you the person who is right for him..Pls take care of him for me..Love him as much as I did..Or even more..Understand him in everyway that you can..He;s probably gonna be busy most of the time..But he will always try everything he can just to spend time with you..Take care and Love him well.."

Then the wind stoped..

The girl just looked at me..and smiled with a bit of shockness in her face..

"Hi..I'm Taemin..Lee Taemin.."I said and handed her a hand for a handshake.

"I know..I'm Jae Dong..Kang Jae Dong"./ then she took my hand and shook it..

We just smiled at each other..The started laughing..

______~ah..Jagiya...SAranaghae..Thank you..I'll never forget you..

 

                       The END..

=================================================================================================================

Yey!!!!THE fanfic is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How was it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first fanfic..I don't expect it to be good...hehhehe..I hope you liked it..!!!!

 

Thak you to all my subscribers and commenters!!!Thank you sooo much!!!!