If I have a Lover

If I have a Lover

Taemin's POV

After 2 days...

______ is still in the hospital and Jiselle is the one who is taking care of her.

So, when Key hyung and I went to the hospital...

"Annyeong Key oppa! Taemin!" Jiselle-unnie said.
"Annyeong. How's _____?" I asked Jiselle unnie.
"I don't know. The doctor was always checking _____ but he still doesn't want to tell me about her condition." she replied.
"When will we know?" Key hyung asked.
"Maybe later." she answered back.
"Jiselle unnie. Thanks for taking care of _______-ah. I know that I must be the one who's taking care of her since I'm her boyfriend." I said, feeling sorry for Jiselle-unnie.
"It's okay Taemin. _______ is my best friend so it's also my duty to take care of her." she said as she smiled a me.
 
After 3 hours, the doctor went inside the room. He was checking on _____'s condition when suddenly, ______ woke up.
 
"__________!!!" Jiselle shouted and hugged Key hyung as she was very happy to see her best friend still alive.
 
"My jagiya is....... alright!" I thought to myself, tearing because of happiness.
........................................................................................................................
 
"_________, you're awake. It's been two days, how are you feeling right now?" the doctor asked _______.
"I'm................ still.................in................... pain.................." she answered back.
"Can.... I...... talk....... to........ my..friends first??" she added and said to the doctor.
 
Jiselle-unnie and Key hyung went near her.
"Unnie.. hyung.... I know......... you love each.......other.... you two...... are my........ bestest friends............. please........... take care...
of each other... okay??? Unnie........ when I die.......... and when you and key hyung got married, and have children........ please.........name one of your child..............same as........mine....for you.........to......not.....forget about me. I love you my best friends!" she said while smiling and crying.
"You silly... Of course I won't forget you. And you will always be my best friend!!" Jiselle-ah said to ________-ah while crying.
"Yeah. we won't forget you!!" Key hyung added.
 
After talking to her two bestes friends...
 
I went near her. She held my hands and was going to say something.
 
"Oppa... I know... it's been hard...for... you... to see... me... being like... this..." she said.
 
"Why didn't you tell me before that you have this kind of sickness!" I said almost tearing up.
 
"Because... I don't want you... to be worried.... Remember... you are.. a.. celebrity... you must concentrate on your job..." she said as tears fell down.
 
"I want to tell you......... that........ if I die.........." she said as I cut her off.
 
"NO!!! YOU WON'T DIE!! YOU WON'T! YOU WOULD BE WITH ME TILL WE BECOME OLD RIGHT??" I shouted.
 
"SShhh..... let me.. finish... I.. want to...tell.... everything.. before I... go........." 
"There..........is no.....cure....... to.......my.........sickness..... Oppa... promise me..........."
"that when I die............... find...a..... woman...... who would truly... love you......who... will..... take care of.........you... like what... I did...."
"Promise me........... that you............won't not get........... a girlfriend............. just because I died...... don't waste..........the rest.........of............your.........life........thinking about the past memories........we've had........... I want you to find a woman who would replace me..... but please......... make sure, you won't............ forget me... okay???" she told me as she was crying.
 
"I promise. And of course, I won't ever forget you." I replied.
 
"That's..........good........... and....remember........ I'll love you...........forever.........and always....... even.....if I die........" she said.
 
"I love you too.." I said, crying.
 
"Oppa... wait....... I forgot......to......tell you.........that when I die.......... I'll visit you in your dorm...... but please don't be afraid........" she joked.
 
"I won't be afraid of you! I would never be!!" I said, laughing.
====================================================================================
omo!! are you going to die??? or will you be alive????
 
WATCH OUT!
 
SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!:D;D