If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~Youur POV~

This is our last day here!This is also my day with Taemin.... I don't know if I'm suppose to tell him about my illness.Theres this part of my body that wants to tell him..Coz I can't lie to him anymore...Every second I die more and more..But..If I do tell him...I won't be able to take his sadness...

 

OK..I'm not going to tell him.......Not Yet..I'm just gonna enjoy this day with him..Like its my last....

"Taemin oppppaaaa!!!!!" I said as I jumped on his back.

"Ready to go jagiya?!"

"Ne!"

"C'mon!"

The whole ride to the nearest park was fun!Taemin and I talked a lot!He was holding my hand,while driving witht his other hand..I took a picture of it of cours!

"Jagiya..WHy are you always taking pictures?"

"No reason..I just wanna keep this as remembrance.."I smile at him.

"We're here!"

Taemin and I did a lot of things!he gave me a piggy back ride!Wich was FUN! haha! We ate a lot! RUn around alot too!I wished this day would never end...But it will..I'm just glad I sped it with him..!

====

~Taemin's POV~

I had a lot of fun with jagiya today! it's time for my surprise for her!I took out the couple bracelet that I bought for her..

"Jagiya.." I called her.

"Hmm??"

"Give me your hands.."

"Why?"

"Just give it.."

She gave me her hands and I put on the bracelet(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs056.ash2/36171_106585466074478_100001690749440_50983_4658814_n.jpg).

"This is for you.." I said to her..

"For what?"She asked me with a smile on her face.

"I just wanna buy this for you...It's a couple bracelet!See!!" I said as I show her mine (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs291.snc4/40896_106585979407760_100001690749440_51026_6084327_n.jpg)

"OMO!!!! Taemin!! Kamsahamnida!" She said to me as she hugged me tight!

"Jagiya..Mianhae.."

"Hm?Why are you saying sorry??"

"Coz I never got the chance to say SARANGHAE."

"I don't need to hear it literaly."She told me.

"I can already feel that you love me."She added.

"Jagiya.Saranghae.."I said to her as I leaned in closer and kissed her..

=================================================

Taemin said SARANGHAE to you!! Finaly! hahah! Wait for the next chapter!