If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I woke up and I was already on the bed with Taemin...I wonder how I got here..The last thing I remember was we were both kissing..for the first time....

"Taemin~ah...Wake up...." I said as I shook him.

"hhhmmmm??What is it?"He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Did you take me here?"

"Yup.You were already sleeping when we arrived.I couldnt wake you up so I jusy decided to carry you up here."

"Wah..Gomawo.."

"You enjoyed our time together right??"

"Yup!I did! Wait.I'll go down first and prepare for our breakfast.."I said while getting up the bed,but he pulled me down.

"Yah!WHy do that?!" I said to him.

He hugged me............................................

"Let's just stay here...For a while..."He said as he kissed me again....I kissed him back coz I don't wanna waste this moment...

after 5 minutes he pulled out to inhale oxygen...

"I'm gonna go down now."

"Ok.I'll just take a bath."

"Arasso."

======================================Kitchen=============================

~still your POV~

I saw Key oppa starting to make breakfast..Jonghyun oppa.Onew oppa and Minho oppa was fighting over the remote.. I just laugh to that...

"By the way key oppa...Taemin said to me that you had the whole week off..."I said as I began helping him.

"Thats right....They'er giving us time to rest before the concert...."

"Oh...Taemin and I was planning on inviting you to his parents rest house...You'll go right?!"I said to him.

"Sure..We can spend time together there!That will be fun!"

"great!"

==========================At the table===================

~Still your POV~

"Onew,Jonghyun and Minho oppa!Wanna go to Taemin's parents rest house tomorrow!?"I asked them getting excited.

"Sure.We have nothing to do anyway.Might as well spend it with you guys!" Jonghyun oppa said.

"I'll go."Minho oppa said.

"Yah!Me too!" Onew oppa also agreed.

"Yey!We'll all go then!"

"Wait..Who's car are we going to use?" Taemin suddenly asked.

"Not mine!II don't wanna drive that long!"JOnghyun oppa quickly answered.

"I don't want to drive."Minho oppa said.

"Me too."Taemin contineud.

"My car is for only two persons to ride in."Key oppa said.

Then we all looked at Onew oppa who was busy eating the left ver chicken they had ordered last night.

"Onew oppa.Will you drive us???"I said with my best puppy dog look.

"Huh?"Onew oppa answered.

"Will you drive us to Taemins rest house??Please............."I contineud.

"Why me?!"

"because you'r the oldest and your car is big!It can  fit us all!C'mon!Please!"

"Yah!Fine..!"

"Yey!Gomawo Onew oppa!"I said as I hugged him.

"Good Morning!"Jiselle unnie said as she came down and sat next to key oppa.

"Good morning Jiselle unnie!Guess what?!We're going to Taemin's parents rest house for 3 days and 2 nights!"I shouted to her.

"Jinja?!Thats great!We're gonna have a lot of fun for sure!"She said.

Then we began eating....The food was great!key oppa is a great cook!After we eat,I began cleaning the dishes...

"Hey!-------- DONGSAENG!You promised me that you'll not clean anymore!You'll get tired!"He said to me in a loud voice.

"SSSHHHHH!Key oppa!Threy might hear you!If they do,they're gonna ask whats the problem with that?!I don't want them to know I'm sick!They'll treat me differently!"

"Bwoh?!Your sick?!"Jiselle unnie heared my conversation with Key oppa...

We both looked at her..Shocked......

"Shhhh..Jiselle unnie..Don't talk too loud..They might hear you...."I said to her.

"Your sick?Why did't you tell me.?"She asked me with teary eyes.

"Omo unnie..Mianhae..I just don't want people treating me differently........"

"What's your sickness..?

"I have leukemia..."

"Bwoh?!"She said and began to cry as she hugged me.

"Unnie don't cry!Pls...I'm still here..........And I'm not gonna die yet at this moment!"I hugged her back as I joked around with her .

"Jiselle..Don't cry...This tears can't do anything..We just have to stay by ------'s side as long as we can...And I don't want you to tell this to anyone.."

"Ara...*Sniff*...Sooo...." She said trying hard not to cry...

"Alright..C'mon!Lets get ready for our trip tomorrow morning.."I said trying to sound happy.

"Ok...."She said.

She went up to her room now..That only leaves me and Key oppa in the kitchen.

"Key oppa.....Kamsahamnida for comforting her...And by the way.......You lik her don't you?"

"How did you know..?

"Key oppa!'m not stupid!I can see the way you looked at her!Why don't you try to ask her out!You know,NOT for shopping!Just for you two to hang out somewhere.." I suggested to him.

"I'm too shy....."He said blushing.

"WOW!The ALMIGHTY KEY is shy?!Is that you Key oppa?!"

"Yah!Stop teasing me!Fine..I'l ask her to hang out with me at the rest house.."

"That's a great idea!She loves swimming!May be you could do that!"

 

 

 

 

We prepared everything..And we're ready to hit the road the next day!

=======================================================================================================

CHapter 12 is done!I hope you like it...!

Jiselle now knows that your sick!Oh no!Taemin and the other oppa's still dosn't know!

 

 

I hope you still like and understand the story...............

Comments and subscribers are very much appriciated!

Kamsahamnida!