If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~Your POV~

So Key oppa and Jiselle unnie went to the mall.Which is great so they can get to know each other!I mean,there would be no problem about that!They have a lot of things in common!They both dance well,sing and they have the greatest fashion sense!PLUS THEY BOTH LOVE NAGGING AT PEOPLE!Perfect couple right?!

"Taemin~ah..As I said earlier..Wanna go out?Just you and me?"

"Hmmmm..This isn't right..."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confution.

"I'm suppose to be the one asking you out!Pabo!" he said as he smacked my head lightly.

"Haha!Sorry!Ok,you do it!Hurry up ask me out!" I said hetting excited.

"Alright..Alright.... Jagiya!Wanna go out?!"

"Hmmmmm..That depends!Where are we going?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"The park????We could have a picnic there!"

"That sounds nice!Yah!Lets do that!"He said as he claped his hands!

"C'mon lets get ready for OUR date!Haha!" I siad as I was about to enter the bathroom...And Taemin was following me..WHAT?!

"Yah!Why are you following me inside?!" I added.

"You said lets get ready!I'm just following your orders!" He said smirking.

"I ment seperately!You !" I said punching him lightly.

"Fine.I was just playing with you.Hurry get ready.I wanna spend the whole day with you."

after 20 minutes I went out of the bathroom,,All freshed up.And ready to spend the day with Taemin..

I was just wearing a simple dress,to attrack not mush attention (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0wm4hV8-OPqrLJFzC4whEIOCg0wyQROVyP7cYfw3rYZ9fTpAO).And Taemin was also just wearing his simple clothes(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9527/choonglangchunperforman.jpg).

"Jagiya ready??" He asked me with a smile.

"Yup!C'mon!" I was excited to spend the whole day with him.

============================

~still your POV~

We arrived at the most nearest and beautiful park(http://www.blakelyshillhouse.com/westendpark.JPG).

"Wow!Taemin!This place is beautiful!"I said getting out of his car and began running in circles.

"Only the best place for my jagiya."He said as he gave me a back hug.

"Gomawo Taemin~ah..."I was really happy at this moment.This might never happend again.I remembered my illness.

"Gwenchana...."He said giving me the sweetest shy smile ever.(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m23m0hRwVxQ/TEcYYjRN8tI/AAAAAAAAAaU/NGUrZbgmV8c/s1600/Taemin13.jpg)

"C'mon lets get this date started.!Jump on my back!" Taemin said to me!And I was more than happy to climb on his back.

"Lets  set the picnic there!The view is great!" I said pointing at the best spot in this park

"Ok you highness!"He said following my orders.

He sat me down and we seated at the matt and began eating everything.We we're just sitting there,appriciating the view and enjoying our time together.There weren't many people that day on the park.So he didn't need to wear a dissguise.

"Jagiya."

"Ne?"

"We have the whole week off for a rest."

"Jinja?!Thats great!We can spend more time together!"

"Yup!I was thinking of inviting you to my parents rest house for 3 days.Woud you like to go?"

"That sounds great Taemin!We can invite Jiselle unnie and the other oppas!"

"Ne!"

After we eat all the food we had prepared.We packed up and went to the car...

"Jagiya we still have half of the day...Wanna go watch a movie?"

'Sure!But I expect  you to pay for everythinng!" I said to him.

"Of cours!"

So we went on to the mall to watch a movie.It was fun!Watching a love story with your boyfriend.I laugh coz he cried at the ending because the story was too sweet!

"Taemin~ah.Lets go home I'm already tired and sleepy."

"Alright c'mon.I'll carry you to the parking lot."He said as he was signaling me to climb on his back again. I was too tired to argue so I just agreed.

~Taemin's POV~

"I love this day.I got to spend it with ---------! We went to the park and then watched a movie.I kinda cried at the ending bacause it was jut too sweet!The guy and the girl shared a passionate kiss together.Speaking of kiss..Me and -------- had never kissed each other in the lips even though we're together for 2 years now.Maybe it's because we had been friends before..But we sleep on the same bed..." I thouhgt to myself as I lay ----- inside the car beside the drivers seat.I was looking at her..She's soo beautiful even in her sleep,she looks soo peaceful.Those perfect eyebrows..Her nose..Her LIPS..Her lips are pinkish and looks so kissable...

I didn't know I was already leaning forward towards her lips...And there....Our lips met...Her lips are soft and...and....SHE'S KISSING ME BACK!She's awake!

 

"Omo!Mianhae if I kissed you!I didn't mean too.!"I said mentally slapping myself,thinking that she must be mad at me right now.

"Taemin.Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I kissed you.Without asking for your permission." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm not mad Taemin.You don't know how long I've waited for that kiss."

"Really?Maybe we should contineu."

I said to her not waiting for her reply.I immidiately crashed my lips at hers.We just kissed.Nothing more.It was our first kiss..And I love the feeling of her lips with mine...Its perfect...It was like made for each other...

 

After our 10 minutes kiss...we went home already..I saw her asleep..I didn't had the heart to wake her up.....So I decided to carry her up to our room..bridal style... I lay her down our bed ang tucked her in...I kissed her forehead and went beside her and I also went to sleep..

 

 

=====================================================================================

Chapter 10 is done!!!! Woohhhh!!! I'm happy for this chapter!I hope my lovely readers are also happy!

Were you satisfied?!Or maybe not...You can tell me everthing in the comment box down there!!!

I'm gonna make the next chapter all about Key's and Jiselle's date .I mean shopping day!Haha!

Pls leave a comment and pls subscribe!I love it when you do so!

 

Jeongmal kamsahamnida!Saranghaeyo!Ayeong!