If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

"Good night Taemin.......saranghae"You wispered those words to him..as you also went on to sleep.

 

============================================================

~Nobody's POV~

As you woke up,you found a note by on your bed...But theres no Taemin..Only a note that says:

 

Anyeong --------- dongsaeng!

good morning!IWe already left for the concert promotions!

We'll be back late so don't stay up late and wait for us!

I have prepared your breakfast already!It's on the table!

Don't tire yourself too much ok dongsaeng?! Drink your medicine!

Araso....

 

Saranghae dongsaeng,

Key oppa/umma.

 

After reading Key's note, you smiled to yourself. And thank God, you have KEY~

------------------------------At SHINee's waiting room-------------------------------------

~Taemin's POV~

"I wonder if my jagiya is already awake...Did she eat her breakfast..?" You thought to yourself

"Yah Taemin!Instead of thinking what she's doing,why don't you try calling her?!"Jonghyun said to me as he smacked my head.

So I started to dial her number.... 362****....

ring ring ring.......

=======phone conversation========

 

 

"Yuboseyo? "

"Jagita it's me!Surprise!"

"OMO! Taemin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You sound sooo excited to hear my voice!haha!"

"Haha!well because I am!I miss you already!I woke up but you were'nt beside me anymore." You pouted even if you know he can't see you.

"Mianhae.Manager hyung fetched us early today for rehearsals."

"It's ok.What time will you guys be going home?"

"Hmmmm...I don't know..But I'm sure it's gonna be late..So don't wait for us to come home."

"Late?Again?You mean i'm gonna stay in this big house ALONE?? AGAIN??"

"Mianhae... It's work."

"I'm really looking forward for the day Key oppa promised.... remember, we will go to the amusement park, when  you guys are free.. ?"

"Of course! Us too! Especially Jonghyun hyung, he's very excited. Anyway, I gotta go now. Manager hyung is calling us already."

"Bye...!"

~Your POV~

He hung up the phone without saying saranghae..........again.........

"Ring Ding Dong.....Ring Ding Dong..!Go Lucifer!" My phone rang again..

 

"Hello?"

"Anyeong! -----------!!!!! It's me Jiselle!!!(or you can name her the name of your best friend.!)" She shouted on the phone.

"Bwoh!?Jinja! Jiselle~ssi..!?How are you!?" I shouted back due to excitement.

"Ne!I just got back from the States!I want to visit you now!Where are you?!"

"I'm at home right now! I'll text you my new address!I can't wait to see you again!"

"Arasso!I'll come to you right away! Annyeong!See you later --------~ssi!"

"Ne!"

============================================================

Soo!!!!! Your best friend is back! ooooohhh!!!! Whats gonna happen next..!!!

 

 

How was this chapter! Tell me all about it at the comment section.!

 

Pls comment and subscribe! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!