If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~~~~1st day of vacation~~~~

~Your POV~

"Jiselle unnie!Are you and Key oppa going for a swim on the lake?"

"Yup!Wanna come with us?"She asked me.

"No.But thanks for the offer unnie!I don't wanna be a the 3rd party here....."I said like I was teasing her.

"We're just friends dongsaeng.!Stop teasing me!"

"Alright unnie!Hahah!Anyways...Take care and have fun!"

"Yah.Sure!You too!

Unnie and Key oppa left now...Taemin was sleeping...AGAIN....!He must be really tired..He is the lead dancer of SHINee..Maybe thats why he's really tired...He works hard too much..I'll start my time with my 3 other oppa's now!

"Onew oppa!Minho oppa!Jonghyun oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted coz they were already upstairs.

"Wae?Is there something wrong???"Minho oppa said to me whle he was going down.

"Nothing oppa!"I replied to him as I hugged him.

"Ya!Whats with all the hugging?"Jonghyun oppa said.

"Nothing oppa..!Where's Onew oppa??"I asked looking at Jonghyun oppa.

"I'm here!"Onew oppa answered.

"C'mon!Lets start our DATE?!"

"Only the 4 of us?Where's key,Jiselle and Taemin?"

"Yup!Only the 4 of us!Well.Key oppa and Jiselle unnie went to the lake..And Taemin is sleeping.."

"I also wanna sleep.I'm tired from all the driving.."Onew oppa said while he was heading upstairs,but I manage to grab hi arm first.

"Onew oppa...Don't you wanna spend time with your most favorite dongsaeng?!"I asked him giving out my best pout.

"Aish..Arasso..Let's go."

"KAJA!" I said as I grabed them all!

 

~nobody's POV~

Onew,Jonghyun,Minho and ------- are spending time together..Having a blast..They run around playing like there's no tomorrow!----- took a lot of pictures too!After hours of playing,they went back to Taemin's rest house..Jiselle and Key are also back from the lake.Taemin was also awake..They all ate dinner togther and talked about all the fun they had on the first day... After eating they all went to sleep coz they were all tired from all the activities!Ecxept for Taemin who just slept the whole day!

 

===========================================================

Onew,Jonghyun and Minho already had their day with you!!!!!! Tomorrow will be Key and Jiselle's time! The last day would be Taemin and you....

 

Keep on anticipating what will happend next!!

Keep the comments coming!It inspires me to write more!

Pls contineu to subscribe to my story! Jeongmal kamsahamnida! Anyeong!